Save & learn your own vocabulary in 48 languages! Reji looks up translations, definitions and example sentences (*) for your words. Learn saved words and their pronunciation with fun.
If you find it tedious to use notebooks or sticky notes to learn new vocabulary, then Reji is for you! No more forgotten vocabulary! Just save all your words in Reji. It will teach you it efficiently and in a fun way.
• Save words
Save new vocabulary from your classes, movies, books, whatever easily. Type in a word, Reji pulls up all other data for you.
• Learn efficiently
Reji’s advanced algorithm will show you saved words in a very special order, so that you remember them the best.
• Never forget what you learned
Reji not only teaches you new words, but also reminds you to repeat those you’ve already learned, on time.
• Learn any of 48 languages
You can learn words & pronunciations in Spanish, Chinese, French, English and other 44 languages. Check out the full list of supported languages here: https://reji.me/faq.html
• Correct pronunciation
Reji teaches you how to pronounce words & phrases correctly by speaking out with correct accent, showing transliteration (pinyin, e.g.) and phonetic transcription (IPA).
• iCloud synchronization
If you reinstall the app, all your data will be restored seamlessly! If you are using multiple devices with the same Apple ID, Reji will synchronize all your data across them, too.
• Learn offline
As soon as you save your words, you can learn them offline, too.
Download Reji to give your vocabulary a boost now!
(*): automatic pull-up of example sentences only works with words in English, German, French, Italian, Romanian, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese.
There was a bug that you may have been asked questions like "Where do you get new words?" and "Why do you learn language?" multiple times one after another. Now, it's gone. We're sorry for that. We hope it was the first and last lousy app update in 2019.
Ratings and Reviews
Japanese learners look elsewhere
This app is excellent for beginning learners for most alphabetic languages, and is perfect for Chinese learners, but the Japanese learners have to look elsewhere for a useful tool. The system uses romaji for the phonetic description of Japanese and automatically converts hiragana into Kanji, so if you want to learn to read kanji you have to either look at the romaji (making your Japanese reading skills worse) or listen to the recording- which all too often is a vocaloid.
Unless you can choose to have the romaji replaced with a hiragana transcription, this app is not with it for Japanese learners.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we improved Japanese IPA in the recent version (2.5.2).
This is amazing - it has been the most useful learning App I’ve used!! And it’s also so gracefully simple. The only concern is about sync: is there any possibility that you might consider developing an desktop version for MacBook users? It will be awesome even if it’s not free and I’d be more than happy to pay for it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We have it on backlog, we'll let you know as soon as it comes out.
To be honest I loved this app it made learning so much easier. But I hate that you took off the flashcards. It's what made learning Alot faster. It would be better if you gave the option for people if they want the flashcards or the old school quiz type thing. I know some people prefer the old school thing but Alot of people also prefer flashcards. Please bring them back, I really don't want to have to switch to a different app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're sorry to hear that. The reason why we ditched flashcards is that majority of users found our old learn be quite confusing, though. That's why we redesigned the learn mode to be a regular quiz with 4 options. We interviewed a lot of users and they agreed that the new learn mode is easier and more entertaining. I hope you got used to the new mode.
- Twopeople Software LLC
- 47.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Twopeople Software
- In-App Purchases
- Reji Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.