Filterstation2 is the Audio Damage take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous (and some would say "indispensable") by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones. With twelve filter algorithms, an envelope follower with stereo sidechain input, a full FSU section for extra signal hacking, and an easy-to-use interface, Filterstation2 is a valuable addition to any producer's toolkit.
• Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
• VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
• LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
• Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
• Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
• Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
• Vector-based resizable GUI. Use just the filter screen, slide the controls over it, or (in hosts that allow it) open up the whole UI.
• Cross-platform XML-based preset manager; copy your desktop presets to the iOS version using Handoff, or share them with your friends and in forums.
• Full PDF manual available at Support link.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work on iPad Pro
After the iOS 11 updates the only app that works reliably with GarageBand is the free one RoughRider2.
This worked initially and after going back later to edit Audio the app failed like it isn’t recognized.
Another Audio Damage winner
Presets are great
User controlled parameters are equally great
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.