Email yourself notes, to-dos, photos. Trigger other web services via IFTTT or Zapier. Integrate with email-enabled apps like Evernote.
Noto lets you:
• Send an email to one of two address with a swipe (left and right, of course), and four more with 3D touch
• Send a web page or text from your favorite app (e.g., Chrome) with a tap
• Attach photos from your photo library or directly from your camera
• Save and edit drafts
And of course, Noto is really good at making sure your emails get sent.
For those curious, we have a public bulletin of issues and feature requests here: http://issues.noto.fyi.
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great substitute for Squarespace Note
When SS dropped Note, I was happy to find this. Works exactly the same except it only has one swipe direction on the free version. Wonder what the logo means? Thanks, Noto.
Lightweight AND fully featured
Somehow Noto manages to be both super clean/lightweight AND have every single feature I want for personal task/note management. Totally worth it.
Powerful, simple productivity
This is a great idea, and executed beautifully in its simplicity! I find myself using it every day.
- Daniel Suo
- 45.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Daniel Suo
- In-App Purchases
- Noto Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.