PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS goes mobile - the original Battle Royale game is now available on your device!
1. Official PUBG on Mobile
100 players parachute onto a remote 8x8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you’re in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
3. Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We’ve got the pan.
4. Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.
5. Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
6. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.
Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.
* Requires a persistent internet connection.
* Recommended specs for PUBG MOBILE: iPhone 6s or later and iOS 9 or above.
Supports most iOS devices, including but not limited to: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6s.
The current version does not represent the final quality of the game as we will keep optimizing existing content and adding new features.
If you enjoy the game, please join the discussion on Facebook! PUBG MOBILE Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/PUBGMOBILE
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com
- Added night mode. The map will alternate between day and night randomly in Classic Mode.
- Added Night Vision Goggles.
- Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking up pumpkins and candies.
- Enemies killed by Hellfire — AKM will become scarecrows.
- Scary face appears when a grenade explodes.
- Earn candies through a Halloween lucky draw to get Halloween-exclusive vehicle finishes.
- Earn Trick Ticket Scraps, combine them into Trick Tickets for the lucky draw!
- Added a Halloween theme to the main menu.
Weapons and Vehicles
- Added the QBU DMR. Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be found in Sanhok.
- Added the Rony pickup truck. Only available in Sanhok.
- Added a "Share for Deals" feature. Get your friends to help you bargain, then get the item at a huge discount or even for free!
- Players can now select outfit colors before purchasing.
- Players can now watch other players until the end of the match after being killed.
- Crews are now limited to 6 players.
- Leaders can register their Crews for this tournament.
- Added new currency: Challenge Coin. Use this in the Crew Challenge Shop.
Advanced Room Settings
- Advanced Room Cards enable room owners to set weapons, attachments, Playzone shrink speed and other parameters.
- Added an option where the system will find teammates that speak the same language.
- Added more categories to achievements.
- Added Classic Crates with tons of rare items.
- Resolved some stuttering and hanging issues.
- Resolved some game-crashing issues.
- Resolved some blurry screen issues.
- Improved matchmaking. Finding a match should be faster now and players should reach their appropriate tiers more easily.
- Redesigned some elements of the Royale Pass missions page.
- Redesigned the art for the gift feature and added a Halloween envelope.
Ratings and Reviews
I have played this since it came out f mobile. Thru all that time I have only experienced small glitches. A long time ago my friend rammed a car in to a tree and it got stuck sideways and I hid in it. Recently I was playing squads with my friend and my dad and we found a gun that was called the M762 it was grey like it had no skin the reload animation and sound of the akm My dad said it the rarest gun. When I played in a custom lobby with my friend and I found night vision goggles they said they only work at night and it sounds like it would be a cool feature but I have never seen a map at night. Overall possibly the best mobile game I have ever played I will keep playing it for a while. Also if u see this are you going to add a zombie mode? Last thing I had an idea for one day in the near future have a game mode or yearly event where mobile and console have a crossover.
Ok so it’s been about a month since I wrote that but I saw a recent review about hats disappearing when you put a helmet on and I’m sure you have thought about it or these are just bots replying, but I have an idea have a setting so that you and your teammates and ONLY them can’t see your armor, but your enemies can because I have found seeing enemy armor very helpful. Also this season was supposed to of ended by know right? Or are you not done with the next season. Probably won’t get an answer but it’s worth a shot unless it’s a bot.
Love this game, have spent lots of money on it
I’ve left reviews before. I’m just going to tell you one thing I’d like to see different. And that would be regarding items that go in the hat category. I’ve been having an issue with this for a while but it’s come to a point where I’m really tired of it. I’ve had cool masks before but recently I spent 25 dollars on the game to purchase that new skill team mask or whatever for like 1000 UC. And my issue is that wearing a helmet in game basically removes the mask and you can’t see it anymore because it’s under the hat category. I didn’t spend 25$ just to have it disappear when I put on a helmet. Now I’ve tried just simply playing without wearing a helmet, but that’s near impossible because it only takes a couple of shots to the head (in most cases 1) to kill you. And that makes it near impossible to play. So I’d like to see some sort of change to this, maybe reduce the damage headshots do, maybe make an option in the settings that makes your armor invisible. Where you pick up a helmet but you have it set to invisible so you don’t see the helmet but it’s still kinda there protecting you. Or maybe just find a way to make these masks that are considered “hats” fit under these helmets. One of these changes being made would make me very happy, I’ve spent a lot of money on this game maybe over 200$ now. So, I guess maybe you should try to keep my business here, it would be much appreciated.
Hello, we're sorry to hear that PUBG Mobile is crashing when you attempt to move along with it! Please contact us at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com with the exact details of this issue and we will gladly assist you as quickly as we can.
The outfit system
Hey guys it’s wolfsshadow from the game. I have been playing this game for a while, and I really love it so far. There are only a couple of problems I have run across since I first started.
First is the desync problem I have been haveing, I know sometimes it’s because of a bad internet connection, but there are times when it goes out when I have great connection. I am assuming that has to do with a server crash or something like it not sure, but it is frustrating when your 20 minutes in and it takes you back to the main screen.
I don’t normally spend money in games unless there is something I really like *cough wolf head cough*. We can buy crates which have different skins or outfits in them and they very from rarity, but unfortunately we can not buy skins or outfits individually which is unsettling bc if you buy a crate you could get items that you get in normal game play which is not equal to the money spent if you are trying to get something you can not get through normal game play. This is the reason I don’t spend money in games although I would if the outfits could be individually bought. I spent 30 dollars, and I only received 4 outfits I did not have currently. I only wish to point out that the players that have been playing for a while probably don’t spend as often as new players bc of the outfit system that can be seen as an unequal trade for there dollar. I hope this was helpful.
Dear aloucardsshadow, we are sorry for any inconvenience. However, your feedback will be forwarded to our development team. If you have any other feedback, you can send us more at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com. Thank you and have a great day!
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 180 Unknown Cash $2.99
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.