Logg is a private and social journal that you can keep your activities and moments safe in one place. Plus, you can add notes, photos, audios, and locations. Also, It gives you the ability to instantly search & filter your memories. And it is all free.
Do you always forget what you did or continuously asking yourself when and where I did it last? Don't worry everyone does it regularly. Logg helps you to record your activities/memories moreover, it gives you the ability to track your life with a time flow.
It is a self-improvement diary app that is both personal and social. Logg encourages you to grow journaling habits and improve your life, health, on a daily basis.
**Apple Store Featured App of the Week - August 2018**
**Product Hunt Featured App of the Day – July 2018**
GAIN LIFETIME BENEFITS
• Making Logg a daily-app improves your life
• Increases self-awareness, success, and health
• Helps to organize
• Never forget a memory, relive them all
YOUR PRIVATE AND SECURE JOURNAL
• You can keep your personal moments private
• All your information is secure with your account
• All your entries are private and only visible to you even your profile type is public
• Use as private or social, change your account type
KEEP EVERY MOMENT
• Save your all memories & activities and create a timeline
• Create entries in the past by selecting its date and time
• Quickly create a log, like drinking water, etc., without any notes
• See your entries in a time flow or in a calendar view
• Remember when what, where you had your memories
GET SOCIAL WITH FRIENDS AND DISCOVER OTHERS
• Logg is a social journal that you can follow your friends, like and comment on their logs
• Discover new friends with common interests and see what other people doing
• You can always change the visibility of an entry from private to visible for followers
• You can always change your profile type
• Publish your entry on Facebook, Instagram and, Twitter whilst you are creating,
SEARCH AND FILTER INSTANTLY
• Search your entries instantly by typing any word
• Filter by category and only see category specific activities
• Search your entries through the spotlight
ADD PHOTOS, VOICE RECORDS AND, LOCATIONS
• Your memories are more special with photos and voice records
• Keep notes, photo, voice record and locations on your entries
IMPROVE WITH REMINDERS, TIMER & COUNTDOWN
• Stop forgetting your duties and easily create a reminder
• Keep your habits continue
• Create reminders for any kind of activities
• Start timer or countdown for a category
CALENDAR, TIMELINE AND STATISTICS VIEW
• Easily view your moments in Calendar View
• Check your logs daily, weekly or yearly in Statistics Page
• Compare your stats with your friends
500 CATEGORIES AND MORE
• Thanks to more than 500 predefined categories you can record whole activities
• Create and use new categories as you want
CONNECT SWARM, STRAVA, SPOTIFY, APPLE HEALTH, and MORE
• You can directly create a log by connecting your Swarm account
• Connect your Spotify account and share your favorite songs with friends
• Connect your Apple Health to easily record your weight, height changes and walking & running activities
• Connect your Strava account to automatically save your activities,
• Language support: English, Chinese, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish and Turkish
• Quickly create logs from reminder notifications
• Quicky search any category from the spotlight and create activity
Logg is constantly improving. Be sure to follow our social channels for new features.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram: @loggyourlife
All the feedbacks are important for us.
Thanks in advance. You can send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Signup with Google option added
• Now you can also share your logg on Instagram
• From a logg's menu, you can share logg to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• In the detail of a logg, you will see a quick reminder about your previous times in that category
• In the detail of a logg, you can easily create a new logg with same category
• Photos captured by Logg's camera are now saved to iOS photos
• Onboard screens are changed
• UI enhancements for iOS12 and for X series phones
• Some performance problems are fixed
• Image upload problem fixed
• Some enhancements are applied
• Minor bugs are fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Log every moment of your life and add locations, photos and even audio notes.
Love it except a couple small details (developers plz read)
This app fit my needs for a comprehensive daily log immediately. I’m very impressed with its in her face, choices, whether you keep it private or public etc. The only major issue is that it’s 24 hour format and most people like myself don’t know that so if there could be a setting to change it to 12 hour format and also an option to select A stop time for your entry would make the app absolutely perfect. I’m finding myself overlapping things. It doesn’t say how long I was in a meeting just the time that it started and that’s a guess because it’s 24 hour format. It would be nice to be able to re-order your categories on the left-hand side when you pull them up. The other thing that is not as important due to the sheer amount of icons that you already have but it would be nice to have some icons along the lines of differentiating for example hanging out with family as opposed to friends for the icon, or more specific things that have to do with business night meetings or pie charts etc. overall I would highly recommend it. I would give five stars and really I’m kind of debating giving three but clearly a lot has gone into it in it is a great app I just wish that at the least we can get a 12 hour format.
Thanks for your detail comment and we are grateful to hear that you loved the Logg.
You could use "the timer logg" type to track how much time did you spend in an activity. You can start a timer for all activities from left favorite categories menu. After creating a timer logg, you can always able to edit created logg.
A Finished Time property for a logg could be an enhancement, we will give this feedback to our development team, thanks for it.
"12-hour" usage is not available right now. It could in the Logg also icons and predefined categories count will increase at future releases.
Keep in touch with Logg. Thank you very much.
We hope to get 5 stars 😊🙏
Would be 5 if had certain features
I NEVER NEVER NEVER write reviews but this app is the app I’ve been searching for!! UI is nice to look at and easy to use, gives you premade categories to choose from or the ability to create your own, you can filter categories, search, look at the statistics, time tasks, and create reminders!
Downside? Well it’s missing a few important features like the ability to backlog and edit categories. Widgets and 3D Touch icon to quick log would be nice but not a biggy. Also The English isn’t grammatically correct which isn’t a big problem because I can create my own categories but for people who are sticklers about grammar this might not be the app for you.
I did have 1 UI problem, when you are timing a task it’s really hard to hit the stop button. It counted probably 5extra mins on my task when I was just trying to stop it. The stop button is in the very corner and is so tiny it’s hard to hit it just right and you end up opening the actual task every time.
Developers please work on Ability to back log and the timer stop setup! Pretty please 😁 Over all though fantastic App ya did a good job!
Thanks for your detailed and valuable comment. We are very grateful to hear your nice opinions. Also, we are much happier to hear your feedback. You're right stopping a countdown or timer sometimes bothering 😊 We are working on it to make it bigger.
Another issue that you told back logging is avaliable in latest releases. Please update your application. Preventing the change of category names is done intentionally to provide much better statistics however their names must be correct you are pretty right.
Could we ask you for help to identify which category names are grammatically wrong, we think that they missed from the eyes. You could write grammatically wrong categories to our mail email@example.com. Also, you could write other requests about Logg, please write whatever you think, don't hesitate :-) We are considering all requests and opinions. We are really glad to communicate with you.
Thanks in advance.
- Hakan Baybas
- 97.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 DIGIEGGS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.