Start planning and logging your workouts to achieve your fitness goals. A simple way to keep yourself accountable in your training and a single place to track your progress. Follow other athletes for motivation and find reputable coaches for programming in a single app.
- Plan your workouts ahead of time
- Follow athletes and partake in friendly competition
- Find Coaches and inquire about programming
- Over 1000 movements and workouts to chose from
- Track personal best and keep history of your progress
- Set goals and surpass them
- A growing community of athletes and coaches
- There is a custom web application for coaches with enhanced features.
- Manage and track all your athletes in one place
- Create reusable program templates to onboard new athletes faster
- Set goals for your athletes
- Create weekly/monthly check ins for your athletes
- Push notification alerts for new and logged workouts
New way to discover other community members from the workout feed.
Few workout bugs were exterminated.
More workouts and movements added.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazingly in-depth app!
As a crossfit coach/personal trainer I spent years struggling to find an easy way to manage my clients/athletes, this app does it all!
I wish this had been around years ago. In-depth tools for creating programs, managing clients/athletes and tracking progress that are simple to use and constantly updated with new tools/features.
Highly recommend this app for any athlete or fitness pro looking to stay on top of their progress!
Not very straightforward
Maybe I’m really dense, but I just cannot plan a workout with this app. I simply want to create a workout, say “leg day”, put in each exercise, record my statistics, and that’s it. I wish there was a video that shows how to do that, but the website doesn’t help- it’s just push the app. I got it for the high rating, but like I said, maybe I’m just mentally challenged. I’d love to score it higher, but until I know how to use it I won’t. How about a little video support?
Great app for CrossFit
Great app for tracking CrossFit workouts. There are some very minor issues that will likely be corrected in future releases:
- when editing profile it doesn’t seem to save changes
- entering miles- can’t seem to enter less than full miles (ie: needed to log 1.4 miles but only option is 1 or 2 miles)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review! Your first concern is a bug and we will look into it ASAP. Your second concern is in our roadmap for a later release. Thank you for using Gym Journal!
- Appvents, LLC
- 18.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Appvents, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.