"My dream is to become the best monster chef in the world!"
"Hahaha, how naive you are!"
"People without dreams might laugh, but I know my dream will take me to infinity and beyond!"
At first look, the world you see may seem to be nothing out of the ordinary. Look beneath the surface however, and you'll find an unimaginable place filled with strange, dangerous, and delicious creatures.
The Society of Dark Cuisine is an ancient and mysterious organization comprised of brave adventurers willing to explore the unexplored and to taste the untasted. With the help of the mystical Sootsoot, they seek out and capture strange monsters in order to farm their divine ingredients.
And what do they do with these ingredients? Cook, of course! Back up above, the Sootsoot sell delicious meals to surface dwellers, raking in as much profit as possible to further expand underground. The Society of Dark Cuisine has operated for centuries, yet no one knows exactly who they are or what their ultimate goal might actually be...
**This game will satisfy your curiosity while at the same time leave you feeling like you aren't curious enough!**
Stylish, cute, and humorous (in its own special way).
A mixture of freshly squeezed brains and weirdly imaginative characters.
Incredible recipes created by the one and only Society of Dark Cuisine.
Relaxing yet challenging strategic entertainment.
1. Wacky and wild: Innovate designs for a variety of weird monsters with vivid and imaginative animations. Every monster plays differently!
2. Roguelike: Plenty of content and areas to explore with loads of resources to collect. Every step you take is filled with hidden and unexpected danger. Every map is different!
3. Innovative cooking system: Cook any dish with any recipe you can think of! Combine various ingredients and discover better recipes for each dish!
4. Suspenseful concealed plot: With a rich quest system, each dialog you engage in contains hidden clues. Each player will discover their own story in Monster Chef!
1.Two Pigeons: There are two pigeons just having migrated to "Dark Cuisine Association", they volunteer to help you to deliver dishes and recycle vomit. But they are still unskilled at their work... Go to help them, and they will give you some gifts in return!
2.New Ride:Do you know the chief sit on the seat could have a girlfriend? In the dark cuisine world, there is a beautiful legend: If you help chief to have a girlfriend, you will also say bye to lonely life.
3.Lucky Clover: This is a magic item! The "Dark Cuisine Association" hired the best magician to give it more power! Try it! You can get more and more monster with weight!
4.Mid-autumn Special Activity: Chinese Mid-autumn Festival is coming! "Dark Cuisine Association" has prepared an activity for celebration, and the activity will be ready for you to join at mid-autumn festival! Hope you will enjoy it!
5.Some other issues are optimized and fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Hmm - tooo much time??
This game could be a huge hit for people who are riding the subway or commuting to work - but it would have to take on completely new mechanics of being waaay quicker.
Like a tap game or something - because I would love to explore it all, but it’s just not feasible to wait for that long when it isn’t a real strategy game, and it doesn’t have the immediate gratification of a cooking game.
Amazing graphics - needs new engine and I know it would take off!
Strawberry Castle will never come to be
Now the level up has changed- I have to come up with Strawberry castle and perfect it, in addition to the 15,000 eyeballs. I have been grinding EVERY single day in hopes of one day reaching level 15 so I can unlock the next area. They updated and have made it way harder. I have spent a decent amount of money on this game and it is an original neat kind of game BUT when I cannot enjoy the gameplay because of how blatant the programming is geared to rip you off it tends to be a bit upsetting :(
Good but takes a long time to level up
Has me waiting longer and longer to level up it seems like. As the game progresses the experience grows larger and you start from scratch each level only thing that seems to bug me. The game and art is amazing good quality and not really many ads. It’s a good game to play definitely recommend it for everyone.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Coconut Island Games Limited
- 256.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2018 Ofuna Games
- In-App Purchases
- A small amount of magic potion $2.99
- Luxury monthly card $8.99
- A pack of magic potions $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.