An account is required to use this app.
Welcome to a revolutionary piece of photobooth software. Salsa is designed to make every single iPad photobooth into a profitable business machine.
You’ll notice a few things in this app. It’s easier to set up than you might expect. It’s quicker and more responsive than you’ve gotten used to. It’s simpler than anything else on the market.
Salsa is purely cloud based, and nothing other than the app will be saved to your iPad. A live gallery will automatically populate with all of your captures! You’ll be able to request download links directly through the app.
* Take photos, boomerangs, GIFs, and videos
* Easily open a gallery of all captures from a session
* Text and email all captures
* Save a list of emails and phone numbers entered
* Queue messages if WiFi isn’t available
* Sync events between multiple iPads
Salsa app is designed to work effortlessly with our Salsa booth which is currently available on Kickstarter! Check out more at salsabooth.com
With Salsa, there are two available software plans and you can decide what best fits your business.
Salsa’s hardware is slated to launch in April of this year, and new features will be added regularly!
Salsa is a pending trademark of Photobooth Supply Co.
This is the first major update for Salsa! It includes both of the most requested features, along with many other improvements. Take a look at all of these great new tools available to you:
* Salsa Pro now supports green screen. You can capture all types of media using green screen. You can also upload overlays for individual green screens. The most powerful and profitable feature here is the ability to use videos for green screen as well. This is highly requested by high paying corporate activations. Take some great samples or use the marketing materials provided with the purchase of Salsa Booth.
* Salsa now offers the option to print images with AirPrint. You will need an AirPrint enabled printer to use this option. There is now a 2:3 aspect ratio option for pictures to ensure that they are compatible with standard print sizes.
* Salsa now offers the option to share files with AirDrop. You need to be sharing to iOS devices for this option to be successful.
* Boomerang options have been added to allow shorter and longer capture times, as well as ensuring that all boomerangs are .mp4 and over 4 seconds long for Instagram compatibility.
* Multiple devices now update assets like start screens, templates, and more, in real time.
* There is now a mirroring option that allows you to adjust the left-right mirroring of live view.
* The export screen has been completely overhauled. You’ll see considerably more options for downloading and accessing all of your files, survey responses, and sharing statistics.
* Live Gallery has new customization options including a very helpful color selector tool which will allow you to select a color you like or enter the hex code to ensure it matches a brand perfectly.
* As with all updates, dozens of bug fixes were put into place.
Please always let us know at email@example.com if you encounter anything! If you’re loving the app, please feel free to leave a review as well :)
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app!!
I have only used the app on a couple events so I may be able to change this to a 5 star review after using it a few more times. The interface is so aesthetically pleasing, simple, and user friendly.
Here is what I would love to see different
1- for both the boomerang and GIF, the animation/video ends up blurry
2- the timing is a bit off on the GIF animation. I sat for over 30 minutes trying to get the timing right with different movements and once the GIF starts, it would be better if you could have a countdown for every “frame” of the GIF
3- from a client perspective, it is less then ideal to have to get a text, then go to a website and put in your email address, then get an email sent to you, then download from the email, and THEN upload to social. That is way too many steps. We want clients to be able to upload quicker then that so keep it fun and faster to get on social
Developer Response ,
Hey! Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We value them greatly and will work to implement them in future versions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can try to work through the first two points. Our goal is to get your experience to 5-stars!
This app is amazing!
Not only does it work flawless but the support from PBSCO is amazing. I can’t wait to receive my Salsa booth!
Developer Response ,
Thanks! We truly appreciate your support and cannot wait to get Salsa into your hands! Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
If it had printing abilities I would consider it.
Developer Response ,
Hey again! Just wanted to give you an update that Salsa is now AirPrint ready! Jump back in and take it for a spin. Thank you again for being a part of PBSCO and Salsa!
Original Response: Thanks so much for your feedback! We've got AirPrint functionality coming in our 1.1 update in just a few short weeks. This will allow for Salsa to work with any AirPrint compatible printer. We hope you're able to give the app another try once that happens and we know you'll find it to be truly delightful. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if there's anything else we can help with.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.