Command an army of heroes to battle against titans, dragons and more in Endless Frontier Saga 2!
Endless Frontier is the best in idle role playing games. Command your army of knights in a free and casual gaming experience, where you can advance and battle even when offline.
Tap through the stages and build your units from over a hundred available characters. Endless battles put your strategy to the test, or you can sit back and watch your heroes fight through thousands of stages!
Take the battle online with tactical PvP multiplayer games, collect hundreds of relics and ancient artifacts along the way and level up with no limitations in this thrilling free role playing game!
The endless frontier awaits!
■ GAME FEATURES ■
- Level up automatically, even when offline
- New concept of leave-alone games: offline hikes!
- Continue hiking up the stages, even if you’re out of battery!
Brilliant Combat of 12 Unique Units!
- Auto combat lets you sit back and enjoy the battle!
- See the amazing special skills of your units!
- Experience the fun and extravagant combat that will make you focus on the game!
Easy Economy System
- No tutorial required!
- Easy quests that are fun to click on!
- Earn gold and automatically level up your units!
- Are the enemies too strong, making it difficult to pass the stage?
- Get reborn to increase your strength
- Use [Revive] to earn or strengthen more powerful units!
Endless Scenario Battles!
- Experience the magical fantasy battle background of 9,000 ceaseless stages!
Over 100 Characters!
- Get your own unique and powerful units from Humans, Elves, Undead, and Orcs!
- Level up! Enhance! Evolve! Transcend! Unlock the necessary skills and abilities to strengthen your units however you want!
PvP User Battles
- Participate in fierce four-day league battles in the Battle Arena!
- The final winner of the league is recorded on the Hall of Honor!
Exiting Hiking Race
- Fight in daily ranking battles!
- Race to the highest stage in a 24-hour period!
- You can earn useful rewards based on your rank.
- Massive 200 vs 200 group battle!
- Spectacular battle of heroes and their elite units representing each race!
- Experience the huge scale and exciting guild battles!
- Face a dominating force with unparalleled power that fills the screen!
- Join forces with guild members to defeat the frightening world boss!
- Clear the Spirit Highland to get one of over 50 powerful but cute pets!
- Train, evolve and awaken your pet!
- Awaken your hero’s pet to get your ultimate skill!
Tower of Trial
- Rise through the tower in the deck building game!
- Enjoy developing tactics by mixing up your units!
- Clear stages by utilizing the different strengths of races and units!
- Earn artifact materials by defeating dungeon bosses!
- Different dungeons are opened on different days, so check back each day!
- Slay over 20 unique and powerful dungeon monsters!
Hundreds of Rare Relics
- Use the artifact materials you earn in dungeons to get powerful and rare artifacts!
- Unleash powerful set effects by obtaining different artifacts with the same name!
Unlock Treasure Chests
- Users who don’t leave the game alone, but concentrate on the game can receive special gifts!
- Click on the treasure chest that appears in stages to earn various resources!
Unleash Magic Skills of the Knightage
- Attack enemies with powerful magic spells!
- The devil’s skills draw upon the power of lightning, rain and earth!
- Choose massive and powerful magic attacks that fill up the entire screen!
Enter the endless frontier and gather your heroes! Download now!
Find out more information at https://www.facebook.com/endlessfrontierGlobal/
■ 2.3.1 version
1. The reward of Tower of Trial can be received at once.
2. Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
A gem among mobile games
I am not usually someone who leaves reviews, but I love this game enough to do so. The developers give away in game currency daily and give you infrequently about $100 worth of purchase able content. Other games take note: this is how you should do it! I don’t mind shelling out a few bucks every few months or so just to give my support to the developers.
It’s an endless clicker with benefits, there’s quite a lot to do, and everyone has the option to create their own unique teams to get as far as possible. I understand that there is a “metagame” but what I really love about Endless Frontier is that I am in no way forced to live by it. I don’t have to be competitive if I don’t want to. I think that personifies Endless Frontier: do what you want, ignore what you don’t want to. The game is relaxing and fun, and I enjoy the few minutes I can spend a day sculpting my team in just the right way, and especially checking the mailbox to see what Ekkorr has sent me.
Give it a try!
Best free to play game there is
I haven’t had to spend a single dollar on this game because it is so well balanced. I could spend money and have a team that is farther along, but what is the point. You can have all the fun this game offers on a daily basis in 15 min or less, and that’s what keeps me coming back. I was old enough to remember the release of the first Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy games and this game brings old school grinding back with beautiful graphics and enough side quests to keep it interesting. Obviously it implies some repetition but compared to other games like it, the fact you can love it without paying actually made me cough up $5 to the developers, even though I didn’t have to, just to say thanks. Hopefully they keep introducing fun new characters and increase the total number of team members that can be active and artifacts that you can use......even if they don’t I’ll be playing for a long, long time!!!
Fun but needs improvement
It’s a great game, I prefer this one over most of any other idle game I’ve played. The gameplay, the addition of new and interesting characters, and the relative easiness of acquiring gems makes this game fun and keeps me coming back. However, due to certain glitches that happen after I open the game, I can’t be sure if the game is accurately measuring both the time I was absent or the money I earned while absent, which is not something you want to see in an idle game. Another thing that bothers me is that there comes a point where you begin to level up your money earning businesses or “quests” into the millions, but at that point it becomes tiring and a pain to level them up. I personally stop as soon as I hit “b” because there is not a faster way to upgrade after that. I hope someone reads this and improves upon my suggestions, because otherwise this would be a five star game. Keep improving!
- 145.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ekkorr
- In-App Purchases
- 140 Gems $0.99
- Special offer on Priest for $1 $0.99
- Transcend Ticket for $1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.