Inko is a collaborative whiteboard that lets you draw together using multiple iPad or iPhone, and even interact on Apple TV. Ideal for team coworkers in a brainstorming session, for a creative classroom project, or for an interactive meeting between a graphic designer and their client.
Create a group and just start drawing together! No need for complex network setup, or even any network at all, thanks to nearby connectivity. Be it in a bar, or on the beach. Oh, and your drawing now even goes to the big screen too thanks to the free companion app for Apple TV! It instantly connects and interacts with all devices in the room. A great alternative to those bulky & expensive interactive boards.
Even though Inko is both simple and intuitive, it's also backed with advanced features like vibrant colors and beautiful pixel-free drawing display that stays sharp when zooming in. It also offers precise Apple Pencil support for an amazing drawing experience, lag-free and undo-capable real-time interactions, as well as hi-res PDF exports to share with your group when you’re done.
COLLABORATION & CONNECTIVITY
• Highly responsive, "appears-as-it-happens" multi-user drawing with no lag.
• Participants’ labels on drawing trails that show who is currently drawing.
• Nomadic collaboration: iOS peer-to-peer connectivity without Wi-Fi access point.
• Seamless connectivity with up to 12 devices (Wi-Fi), or 8 devices (no Wi-Fi).
• Group saving for quick setup of future sessions.
• Secure connection between devices (TLS).
DRAWING & VISUALIZATION
• Beautiful pixel-free visualization that stays sharp when zooming, as well as vibrant colors on wide color displays (P3).
• Unlimited number of personal or group canvases.
• Extensive Apple Pencil support (angle, pressure, high-speed & predictive sampling).
• Pen tool with two sizes & one calligraphic variant.
• Lasso editing: select, move, rescale.
• Ephemeral highlighter to point things out. On Apple TV, it even features innovative motion-driven interaction with the remote, like a laser pointer.
• Single- and multi-user undo/redo & reliable syncing.
• Optimized for latest iOS: file sharing, Split View Multitasking on iPad, Drag & Drop, Today Widget, Quick Actions…
• Universal app for iPad and iPhone. Free Apple TV companion app(*).
• Export hi-res PDF or native archive for a productive workflow.
• Compatible with Carbo (photo-based import).
• iCloud sync for personal drawings.
• Support for iOS 12 Siri Shortcuts.
The free version provides an unlimited number of canvases for personal use, and lets two or more users try the collaboration feature for a 5-minute time-limited session. Two purchase options are provided:
• Collaboration Pack: a one-time purchase ($19.99) that unlocks collaboration. In this configuration, all users must unlock the pack for time-unlimited sessions.
• Hero Plan: a subscription ($11.99/month, $99.99/year) that grants one user (the hero) the super power of initiating sessions that others can join using just the free app. Ideal for schools and enterprises.
• Volume Purchase: see Inko - Group Edition
HELP & FEEDBACK
Visit https://creaceed.com/inko for more information. Send your questions/feedback to email@example.com
(*) also works with older Apple TV models using AirPlay Mirroring
For subscriptions, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless auto-renewal is turned off no later than 24 hours prior to renewal. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed or disabled from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Updated for the new iPad Pro
- Handling of new iPad Pro display sizes (11" and 12.9")
- Handling of new Apple Pencil double-tap gesture: switch to color palette, eraser, or last-used tool.
tvOS App Enhancements
- Fixed double-press to zoom feature
Ratings and Reviews
So me and my friend wanted to use this to doodle some random stuff. I was drawing for less then a minute when a notification popped up saying “Trial Period is over.” At first I ignored it and restarted on my drawing. It came up again and it had deleted the group of me and my friend that I had made. I looked into it, and we have to pay to collaborate when thats the whole point of this app? Maybe you should remove the word “collaborative” from the name of the app. I deleted it straight after that. The one star on this review is my disappointment. Good day/night to you, developers.
Developer Response ,
Hi. With version 1.0.2, we have taken into account users’ feedback by increasing the trial duration to 5 minutes, which will enable you to fully test Inko’s collaboration feature with several devices. The collaboration feature trial is there to test that the connection works, but it’s meant to be purchased if you want to use it. The free app will let you use all drawing operations and saving in an unlimited fashion as single user. /TC
Good but not perfect
I use this to for homework/study practice using my Apple Pencil, but there is an issue of not being able to lay my hand on the screen and it picking up my hand once every couple times opposed to the pencil. Other than that, perfect.
Developer Response ,
Hi. We are working on an improved palm rejection technique for version 1.0.2 when using Apple Pencil, which goes beyond the native iOS support that Inko currently has. Please stay tuned, should be available shortly! /RS
Love it, but I have one question
I have one question: if you subscribe to the hero plan, is it Tim unlimited, or is it still only 5 minutes?
Developer Response ,
Hello. The Hero Plan subscription grants you the power of initiating sessions that others can join using just the free app (ideal for power users). The sessions are of course time unlimited.
The Collaboration Pack is a one-time purchase that unlocks collaboration. In this configuration, all participating users must unlock the pack for time-unlimited sessions.
The choice between either the in-app purchase or the subscription depends on your workflow. Don't hesitate to come back to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you have further questions about the app. /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 22.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Hero Plan $14.99
- Collaboration Pack $19.99
- Hero Plan $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.