RUN interval allows you to quickly setup and start many typical interval running formats. Simply choose the format, set the duration of the ‘Hard’ and ‘Easy’ efforts, and choose how many times to repeat. Interval training is an important part of any running program and can help boost your speed and fitness for any running distance or sport.
We have created six interval formats ready for you to quickly setup and start. You can also record your normal open runs or record an interval session manually.
* Easy setup and start. Just choose the interval format you want, set the effort time, number of repeats and start.
* Record any type of run, open run, recorded efforts and timed intervals.
* Review your numbers. Per run you can look at your overall average ‘Hard’ and ‘Easy’ pace, time and distance. You can then review your pace and distance per interval.
* Focused App for Apple Watch. Fully featured because we prefer to run with our watch, not our phone. Automatic synchronizing between your Apple Watch and iPhone.
* Private data. We don’t send any of your data to a server or share it with anyone you don't know. We keep your running records safe in Apple Health so you have control.
* Sharing. Only share your run if you want to. We provide Strava sharing to your account or a summary image to share with your friends.
Interval Formats Include:
* Normal Interval - A ‘Hard’ and ‘Easy’ effort set repeated a number of times.
* Record Interval - The Record Interval option allows you to change between ‘Hard’ and ‘Easy’ reps. Tap on the phone or swipe left on the watch to change between ‘Hard’ and ‘Easy’ efforts. The App will record the time and distance for each interval allowing you to view a summary after you finish.
* Pyramid Interval - Select a base ‘Hard’ effort time and the number of levels. From the base, each subsequent interval set increases by the base time until the top level is reached. The sets then decrease in reverse.
* Speed Play - You select the number of 30 second sets of ‘Hard’ effort with 90 seconds ‘Easy’ effort.
* Ladder Interval - Select a base ‘Hard’ effort time and the number of steps. Each subsequent interval set increases by the base time.
* Postbox Fartlek - A ‘Hard’ and ‘Easy’ interval set that is each a random length of time. You select how many.
* Mona Fartlek - A pre-set format created by Steve Moneghetti that is: 2x 90 sec, 4x 60 sec, 4x 30 sec, 4x 15 sec. Each ‘Hard’ effort is followed by an ‘Easy’ effort of the same time.
From the summary screen, you can share your runs with friends or across social media. We have built in Strava sharing, allowing you to login with your Strava account and share your run directly from RUN interval. Or if you want to share directly with friends or across other social media, you can share a summary image with the details of your run.
We don’t want to know where you have run, that's for you to worry about. We don’t send any of your data to a server or share it with anyone you don't know. We keep your running records safe in Apple Health so you have control. Apple Heath gives you the control over who accesses your data. We only write and read the data we record from your running.
And because we don't send any data to a server, we need you to send us feedback and suggestions. Hit the Support link below or visit our website to send.
We are always improving RUN interval.
In this release it's just small improvements.
- Justin Templar
- 40 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Justin Templar
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.