Get down-to-earth clinical topics and learn "what it really means" to work in the ED with the legendary Rob Orman.
• Listen to manageable monthly episodes that cover everything you need to know about what's current in EM, plus practice-changing information from Essentials of Emergency Medicine.
• Say goodbye to unnecessary hoops with one-click CME. Click, claim, print... and get right back to your life.
• Save time by listening on any device, anywhere, including during your commute or while you're out for a run.
• Learn with the best. Hippo is directly accredited by the ACCME provide CME directly. Listening to Urgent Care RAP keeps you current a earns you up to 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit(s)™
About Hippo Education
At Hippo Education we’re committed to helping front-line medical professionals stay current, connected, and passionate. We’re a physician-founded, physician-run company focused on supporting a cadre of top-notch clinicians, like you.
Our energy goes toward recruiting the most astute and entertaining educators in medicine and providing them with every resource necessary to create the best education possible. Everything we make is specifically designed for busy medical professionals- it’s concise and segmented into easily digestible pieces to fit into your packed schedule. We believe the very best education is memorable and entertaining.
We continually invest in high-end, creative production and app technologies. We know your educational experience makes the difference- not only between passing and failing an exam, but often between life and death.
See how good medical education can be.
This release fixes a teeny tiny bug, one which you probably won't even notice is gone–though we sure will.
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite podcast
Rob Orman records some of the best and most inspirational and moving interviews in all of medicine. As a medical student his podcast /interviews give me an incredible sense that what I am studying and striving to become does matter, and motivates me to be a better student /future doctor every day.
Very user friendly!
Love the ERCast app. Been a fan and follower of the podcast for years, but I didn’t get the app until recently as I didn’t feel I needed it. However, with the new content the app makes it much easier to navigate.
ER Cast 2.0
Been a long time listener to ERCAST. Top podcast for students, residents, and attendings alike. The new format will mesh well with those that are used to EMRAP style education. Excited to see the future of ERCAST
- Hippo Education, Inc.
- 3.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Hippo Education, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.