So, who are the Fixies, and what are they doing?
In this family game, one can not only find answers to these questions, but also try oneself in the role of a little mechanic. The player will immerse in the world of Fixies and study electrical devices from the inside, search for breakdowns and fix them. You will have to monitor the energy of the character, help it solve puzzles and collect various objects, from small screw-nuts and bolts to tools and light bulbs.
But do not lose your vigilance! The young Fixie will have to face some difficulties and dangers on his/her way.
A variety of equipment is used in the adventure, with which Papus will help. The caring Masia is always ready to help the Fixie with energy, and Dedus will readily share some wisdom and advice. In this brain game, young researchers will learn more about the internal design and the principles of operation of household appliances together with the characters.
In this game you will find:
- Mazes inside household appliances with lots of surprises and minigames
- Lots of dangers and puzzles that the young Fixie will face along the way
- Items to be collected by young travelers
- Four different locations to explore! Travel inside home appliances!
- Colorful and sweet artwork
- Choose your Fixie! Nolik and Simka are ready for the adventure, and others will join soon!
- Large selection of equipment, using which one can reach broken appliances:
- Offline playing mode. One can enjoy the world of Fixies everywhere – in the subway, in flight, and even in a fridge. No Internet connection required!
Fixies' Adventures are continuing! In this update:
-Added free game mode
-Improved game stability and fixed a number of bugs
Thank you for your support and feedback, see you in the game!
- King Bird Games OOO
- 167.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © King Bird Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.