Stickman Soccer 2018 is the brand new and better than ever sequel to the award winning Stickman Soccer with more than 75 million players. Experience pure soccer fun with fast paced arcade gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value in this from the ground up redesigned Soccer game. Choose your favorite soccer teams and rank up while playing various seasons, national leagues, cups or the World Cup 2018 in Russia as well as online battles with other players all around the world. Stickman Soccer 2018 has tons of new gameplay features like yellow/red cards, sprint button, slow motion replays, overhead kicks, free kicks, … an outstanding stadium and finally the ability to customize all teams, every soccer player and upgrade your team within the transfer market. Choose your favorite soccer team from more than 150 different skilled teams and lead them to glory!
EXPERIENCE FAST PACED AND FLUID PURE ARCADE SOCCER, not just another simulation!
You can play offline whenever you want or play online and participate in daily changing live events or even challenge your friend locally with up to 2 controllers.
Stickman Soccer brand won the “Best Soccer Game 2015 Award” by German Soccer Culture Academy
• Quick Games, Training, Seasons, National Leagues and Cups
• Online battle mode against players from all over the world
• World Cup 2018 Russia
• Online daily live events
• Daily and Weekly Tournaments
• Offline support, play whenever and wherever you want
• Local multiplayer mode with up to 2 controllers
• New game mechanics including yellow/red cards, sprint, fouls, free kick, penalty kick, long pass, overhead kicks, header, corner, etc..
• Slow motion replays, experience your best goals from different camera angles and perspectives
• Completely from ground up redesigned and challenging smart AI with new movements and tactics
• Full Team Editor, customize everything including team names, logos, player names/appearance and many more Transfer market, get the top soccer players and upgrade your team
• Compete with your friends and all other players with the integrated world ranking tournaments
• More than 150 different soccer teams grouped in various leagues
• More than 300 trophies to unlock including the ultimate Master Trophy
• More than 50 different looking world famous top players to deploy into your team
• Various difficulty modes
• Full controller and gamepad support
• Simple yet powerful touch controls, easy to learn, hard to master
• Smooth animations with 60 frames per second
• Automatically sync progress among your devices
Take a look at the Stickman Soccer 2018 Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjAzKXqP6s
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Stickman Soccer 2018 makes now use of game passes which allowed to completely remove halftime ads.
Additionally top players are now presented before a game starts and ton of menus and content updates.
Fixed for new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
Fixed sometimes not possible to start game
Fixed sometimes not possible to click various items
Fixed free game passes
Various updates and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Started Good Then Got Terrible
When the game first started it was as would be expected the good teams beat the not so good teams pretty easily. Then as you continue on this is not the case. At first I thought it was because I was upping the difficulty but this was not the case. I tested it when I played as the best team I could find and played against the worst team I could find and put it on the lowest difficulty. This other team was taking shots that in reality would be about 40 yards out and was scoring on almost every attempt. It also does not make sense that some of these teams that in reality are absolutely terrible have more than one of the “Stickman” version of world class players that dribble through three players then strike it from almost midfield and score. The game just isn’t enjoyable when you’re losing to terrible teams by 3 or 4 goals consistently on the lowest difficulty while you have some decent players. Lucky to be getting this 1 star.
Don’t get this aids It’s a scam
Most free games are pushing ads on you with pop ups and banner ads to get money, which makes sense. But this game starts of giving you a small sum of in game currency and the amount given decreases as you progress. A daily wheel is in the game and has slots valuing 100,000 in game currency, but you will almost never win over 75. In game, even if you are doing incredible it forces you to lose and you therefore don’t make any coins from that match. However, the less valuable games against easier teams are easy to win and you’ll be rewarded with a small sum. This is here to egg you into keep playing the game. But the more valuable and harder match’s are twisted with unfair and game breaking bull crap that ruins your experience and forces you to spend more money. Because spending money is the only way to actually make money in the game. The scamming ruins the game and is very unfair and easily pisses you off.
First, anyone complaining about losing while they use a good team and playing against a bad team, like NickTheKid13, is just bad at the game. It’s an arcade style game, your ability matters more than the players you play with or against. Practice bro, I promise it’s a blast once you get the hang of it.
Anyways, the only complaint I have is that the online multiplayer does not sort you into an ability-based group. You gradually increase a level rating the more you play, but it doesn’t use that to match you with an equal-ability opponent. I’m getting tired of playing players I beat easily.
Still fun though!
- Djinnworks GmbH
- 345.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Djinnworks GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Spin $0.99
- Pile Of Coins $1.99
- Offer Pack 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.