Challenge various levels! And challenge tons of stages with various obstacles.
- 4 different levels supported (easy, normal, hard, very hard)
- Offline versus mode supported (2 players versus mode on 1 device)
- Tons of stages with various maps and obstacles supported
- Various arena skins (in-app purchasable)
- Powerful support items that help players
- Leaderboard, Achievement supported
- 16 languages supported
- Tablet pc supported
Some stage re balanced
Ratings and Reviews
Decent but Questionably Balanced
You’ve got a decent app here, but the levels in the “Stages” mode are a little improperly balanced. Level 45, for example, is almost impossible if you don’t just stay by your net and hope the CPU scores on itself, and even then you have to get lucky. The use of the metallic obstacles is also a cool idea, but the execution usually stacks the deck AGAINST the player and doesn’t allow them to be aggressive without giving up a lot of points, and thus getting lower ratings on the levels.
Constantly stops you in the middle of games to ask if you want to download some kind of scam phone recording app. It’s terrible. Can’t enjoy the game at all.
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © mobirix
- In-App Purchases
- Coin 3,000 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.