Try a refreshingly different type of photo art! Animate your photos to magically bring them to life with the new Enlight Pixaloop app. Choose to animate one element or several, directing your viewer’s eyes to any component of your photo that YOU want to come alive.
Brought to you by Lightricks, makers of the award-winning Enlight creative suite including: Enlight Photofox, Enlight Quickshot and Enlight Videoleap, Apple’s App of the Year.
Enlight Pixaloop is part of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Enlight Photofox, Enlight Videoleap, and Enlight Quickshot.
Infinite artistic possibility
Any photo element: strands of hair, waves, clouds, or clothing can be animated. Pixaloop tools give you precise animation control so you can perfect your idea. Choose the speed of movement you want to create moving masterpieces: from the subtle flicker of a candle flame to Marilyn’s iconic billowing white dress to cascading waterfalls to two-way escalators.
Easy photo animation
To animate a photo, place arrows to define motion within the image. Add anchors to gradually reduce the speed in the animated area. Freeze motion in parts of your photos to hold specific elements still and keep it real. Or get unreal and tease nature – reverse the direction of water or spills to defy gravity and flow upwards!
Exclusive to Pixaloop
- Simple, intuitive UI produces animated photos at professional standards. It’s easy to move widgets and use tools to control movement in your photos.
- Camera FX lets you get creative by mimicking movement in a cinematic way. Trendy camera effects include Tilt, Zoom, and ‘Dolly’ effects for perspective distortion.
- New Geometrics tool to realistically animate objects like stairs, floors and hallways to create architectural animations with precision on mobile.
- Dull skies? Choose from a menu of sunsets and clear blue skies and then animate them with this AI-powered ‘auto’ tool.
- Freeform paths for intuitive, freehand-style
- Freeze and Unfreeze Brushes
- Real-Time Animation Speed Control
- Choice of loop styles
- Camera FX
- Zoom in and out
- Cool Overlays like flames and raindrops to add mood
- Animate as many areas of your photo as you like
- Export to social media in multiple formats
- Unlimited Projects
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Enlight Pixaloop.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Need inspiration? Tag all your images with #Pixaloop and we'll feature the best photos!
Make your iPhone look awesome - customize Live Wallpapers in your lock screen!
Use your projects as live wallpapers on your iPhone 6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus/8/ 8 Plus/ X / XS / XS Max device!
Valentine's day is coming and Pixaloop is feeling romantic!
Feeling lovey-dovey? Add some Valentine themed Overlays to your images.
Ratings and Reviews
Like Dating a Hottie!
I’m giving Pixaloop five stars for the software. It is That Good. Heck, the app itself is worth more than 5⭐️! It is clear to me that the developers are trying to leverage professional-grade algorithms in a mobile app. Thank you very much!
You know I’m about to say “but…” right? Well…. Buuut, this is a review for an app I can no longer use.
I picked this app up and, On Day 1, was making photo/animations that I could be proud of. And it was a blast making them. I proudly used my animations on my Social Media pages. I showed them to my art director at my work. My mom even called “trippy”. Great, great, great!
I would not hesitate to pass the developers some In-App Purchase cash to support such a great product, right? Well… Then I looked at the prices, and I hesitated. They would prefer users to sign up for a subscription. (imagine that word dripping in blood) My feeling is a subscription model is only appropriate for an app I know I will use constantly, forever. I hate the idea of paying for unused time. I figured I’d buy it outright, but the purchase price is $60!
So, my advice to people shopping right now: Yes. Download this free trial. Stir up some awesome animations from some ordinary photos. Post the results to your social media, and feel so good you’re playing air guitar.
But, at the same time, know this is only a brief fling. After a few short weeks you will be saying “goodbye” to Pixaloop, and moving on to another fun app to pass your time.
Free version is still great!
I’m always skeptical about downloading new apps even when they say they’re free. Often times you’re overloaded with advertisements or have to buy or pay some sort a subscription as soon as you download it. To my great surprise and delight this app is not that way. you have the option to subscribe to this app, or to continue using it without any sort of fee. The free version has different selections that are still usable without buying the pro! If you just want something to play with it allows you to overlay and use the pro items you just cannot keep them outside of your current project. Which is cool then you can actually see what the pro version has to offer if you do decide to purchase it. This app is super easy to use and has great results! ❤️❤️❤️
Suggestion For Better Experience
Your app looks nice and professional. However there are so many rip off apps, users are hesitant to click on anything with a subscription. I did not purchase your product due to the following two reasons. To allow users to have a great experience before purchasing or subscribing I would suggest the following:
1. You have easy access to purchase but not unsubscribe. This looks suspicious. Add unsubscribe button. Not that hard.
2. Like many users, I load apps when I see it advertised. I do a few things and then plan on doing the review later. When I finally get around to it the trial has expired. Suggestion: Give the user a couple of stock pictures and access to all the tools. This allows them to see how and if the product works as advertised. If they are comfortable, they would purchase.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out and providing your feedback! In regards to your first point, this is something we will definitely take into consideration. As for your second point, users can indeed try all of the tools within the app, including the Pro tools! You will not be able to save your Project without purchasing Pro but you can definitely see what a finished Project looks like when edited with the Pro tools. Email us if you have any questions or further feedback, we love hearing from our users! email@example.com.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 139.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $3.99
- Unlimited access $19.99
- Unlimited access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.