Strike is a modern writing app with powerful features like Smart Markdown, tables, attachments and photos, text sorting, tags, and more. Collaborate with others, password-protect documents, and sync it all with iCloud.
Strike is the next generation of text editing for iOS and Mac (available separately).
Write with Smart Markdown: use simple, plain text characters to add headers, formatting, links, and lists. Strike turns it all into beautiful, styled text.
• Add professional tables and charts
• Use MathJax to include mathematical equations
• Attach files and images for easy organization
• Automatically generate outlines
• Use Apple Pencil to Draw Sketchs
• Apply themes and colors to individual files
• Add inline notes and comments for review
• Write anywhere with iCloud and Strike for iPad and iPhone (available separately)
Collaborate On Documents
• Edit with up to 10 others in real time
• No service signups: share a simple iCloud link and start creating together
• Password-protect sensitive documents
• Lock files to prevent accidental edits
• Fix errors quickly with spellcheck and autocorrect
• Sort lines of text
• Remove duplicates with one click
• Convert outlines into paragraphs
• Convert any text to upper, lower, title, or sentence case
• Add tags for quick navigation
• View document statistics with a click
• Export attachments and PDFs with ease
Ratings and Reviews
I wrote a longer version of this on the Mac store, but this is a really cool app with some cool options (charts being my favorite option), but there are some bugs to work out with sync and other small issues. I really hope these are fixed because this really fills a need for me. If they can fix the bugs, I can see this being one of my most frequently used apps.
Update, seems iCloud issue is resolved few bugs to work out and this will be great!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.