Strike is a modern writing app with powerful features like Smart Markdown, tables, attachments and photos, text sorting, tags, and more. Collaborate with others, password-protect documents, and sync it all with iCloud.
Strike is the next generation of text editing for iOS and Mac (available separately).
Write with Smart Markdown: use simple, plain text characters to add headers, formatting, links, and lists. Strike turns it all into beautiful, styled text.
• Add professional tables and charts
• Use MathJax to include mathematical equations
• Attach files and images for easy organization
• Automatically generate outlines
• Use Apple Pencil to Draw Sketchs
• Apply themes and colors to individual files
• Add inline notes and comments for review
• Write anywhere with iCloud and Strike for iPad and iPhone (available separately)
Collaborate On Documents
• Edit with up to 10 others in real time
• No service signups: share a simple iCloud link and start creating together
• Password-protect sensitive documents
• Lock files to prevent accidental edits
• Fix errors quickly with spellcheck and autocorrect
• Sort lines of text
• Remove duplicates with one click
• Convert outlines into paragraphs
• Convert any text to upper, lower, title, or sentence case
• Add tags for quick navigation
• View document statistics with a click
• Export attachments and PDFs with ease
- New themes
- Improved Exporting
- Improved Print
- Improved Markdown Tables Export
- Improved Editing
- Improved Bullet List and Checkbox
- Improved Copy Paste
- Minor Fixes
Thank you for your Feedback
Ratings and Reviews
A not free version of Dropbox Paper
I love the app and the options for exporting and the file types you can choose, I figured I’d take a chance for $4 when I saw the photo about syncing across devices which is exactly what I was looking for.
I went to install the mac app thinking that I paid already for the app and it’d be free or at worst another 4 bucks. No, not a chance. It was an additional $14 for the mac app, fourteen bucks for essentially Dropbox paper in different colors. Now I’m stuck with a $4 mobile app that I can’t use for the reason I bought it in the first place.
A good start
Some of the interactions feel not fully baked like the ... menu on top left of editing screens and the UI for editing charts.
Description says there is theming per document, but I can’t find it.
I like the attempt, and hope this is still in development and will add features. The themes are very sad. This app has potential.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.