You can call it a food log, meal journal or diet tracker... we simply call it AWESOME.
Awesome is the fastest and easiest way to start a meal diary - just snap photos of your meals and view them on an interactive timeline. No complicated calorie counting needed!
Simple meal tracking has been proven to be valuable and effective. Kaiser Permanente’s Center for Health Research published a study of nearly 1,700 participants, in which it was found that those who kept daily food records lost twice as much weight as those who kept no records. In fact, the more food records kept by participants in this study, the more weight they lost. This important message may encourage and motivate participants to "keep track" of what they are eating and drinking. 
We originally built Awesome for ourselves to easily track meals and hold ourselves accountable. Now we’re sharing it with you. And it works! Pull up the app, snap a photo (or several photos) of your meal. Done.
How it works:
• Snap photos of your meals (or select from your camera roll)
• Optionally add a short description and/or tags
• Forgot to take a photo? No problem! Just add a note entry
• Save, then view your interactive meal timeline
• Close the app and get back to your life!
We came to the realization that the information already contained in meal photos provides a ton of useful information, such as:
• Meal times (automatically extracted from photos)
• Portion sizes
• Variety of nutrients (food colors, vegetables, fruits, etc.)
• Patterns and habits (always eating dinner late during the work week? Always having an afternoon coffee?)
Other ways you can use Awesome:
• Track your caffeine, water, or alcohol consumption
• Track your supplements
• Intermittent fasting? No problem! See where your meals fall in your eating window
We hope Awesome helps you reach your goals, and look forward to being a part of your journey. We are just getting started, so would love to hear your feedback!
Yours in health,
The Awesome Team
 “Kaiser Permanente Study Finds Keeping a Food Diary Doubles Diet Weight Loss”, https://share.kaiserpermanente.org/article/kaiser-permanente-study-finds-keeping-a-food-diary-doubles-diet-weight-loss/
Thanks for using Awesome! This version introduces a new “eating window” feature - see when your meals fall in or out of your target eating times. This is great for those practicing intermittent fasting or time-restricted eating, where the goal is to eat all meals within a certain time period each day. Simply enable it in settings.
We’ve also squashed a bunch of bugs and made numerous under-the-hood performance optimizations.
Here’s what’s new for this version:
• Eating window feature to see when meals fall in or out of desired eating times
• 24-hour time format option now available
Ratings and Reviews
Simple. Easy. I like it!
I want to track my meals but don't care about calories. This app fits my needs perfectly. The cool timeline diary view is a bonus!
Cool food tracking
Awesome way to track your fantastic food choices and pictures!
Won’t let me sign in
I clicked sign up and put in email and password, then clicked login and it just closed the window after I input stuff...did this over and over
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.