Jumblee Math is a game that helps to test and improve player skills for a variety of math problems depending on the selected difficulty level. Each game consists of 10 rounds with a time limit that also depends on difficulty level. Once all the rounds are completed, the game is over.
There is also a practice mode that helps the player focus on a particular problem type in a stress-free environment with no time limits or score.
Scoring is based on getting a correct answer to the problem within the time limit. Each correct answer is worth 1000 points. For some problems there may be more than one correct answer. Get bonuses for correct answer speed and streak.
Tap any of the swimming fish and it may give you a hint for no penalty, but don't spend too much time asking the fish for help, otherwise you may run out of time.
Jumblee Math is simple enough in easy mode for young players learning arithmetic yet difficult enough in hard mode to make it quite challenging and fun for adults.
- Whimsical underwater theme with animated fish, bubbles, seaweed, and coral reef.
- Five puzzle types available including Equations, Comparisons, Factors, Multiples, and Solving for "x".
- Four difficulty levels, Hard, Medium, Easy, and Beginner.
- Practice mode for stress free learning.
- Integrated help screens.
- Share scores with friends on Apple Game Center and social media.
- Score tracking on device for Hard, Medium, and Easy modes.
- Get hints (sometimes) by tapping on the sea creatures.
We asked the fish to be a little more helpful in giving hints and made some other minor bug fixes.
- Creative Logic Entertainment, Inc.
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Creative Logic Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.