Screenshots

Description

◆ Simple speed-tapping mini-game
◆ Try various magic skills
◆ Mix magics to get stronger, cooler effects

Be the darkest and strongest!

Game Features
◆ Train various magic skills : simple tap!
◆ Strategy game : mix different magics
◆ Destroy enemy troops : test yourself out there!
◆ Defeat different stages and bosses
◆ Check out leaderboard

What's New

Version 1.1.51

minor bug fix

Ratings and Reviews

4.5 out of 5
161 Ratings
161 Ratings
Ikerus

Mediocre concept - too many ads

Ad to gameplay ratio is awful.
You play about 10% of the time and watch ads the other 90%.
It will even pop up and say “watch an ad to get x5 experience” and you click no, and then it still goes into an ad.
You click yes and watch a 30 second ad, it applies the extra experience then you are forced to click to go back to the main screen “home” and it goes into another 30 second ad.
There is no story, or details of what is going on.
It doesn’t tell you percentages of things passing or failing or what happens when you merge magic and again you will watch 3 minutes of ads to watch your magic fail to merge which only takes 2 seconds and then have to go through it all again when it fails.

Exdeath_J

I can’t even hit straight

Every game I know where I want to aim my attack then all of a sudden it changes direction. Does one of the demons attract the attack or is this a bug cuz it definitely ain’t me. Can someone respond to this I’m near the end, but this needs to be solved it’s holding me back. That last attack should’ve went straight up not make a right turn at Albuquerque.

f1ghtergx

I like it but some bugs

111% does a really good job making quick and fun games. my only concern is that sometimes the buttons don't work making it hard to progress. for example my game will occasionally not let me go to battle when pressing the go to battle button

Information

Seller
Crater Co., Ltd.
Size
111.5 MB
Category
Games
Compatibility
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English
Age Rating
Rated 9+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Copyright
© 2018 111percent Inc.
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. All Elements Spell $1.99
  2. Lv.100 Spell Package $3.99
  3. Spell +Lv.50 up! $1.99

Supports

  • Game Center

    Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like