You don't need to choose between convenience, security, and control.
With Blockstream Green, you get all three.
A Rich List of Features
• Unmatched Security: Our innovative multisignature model uses dual private keys - one held by the user, and one by our servers. This allows us to enforce Two-Factor Authentication to protect your funds, while timelock smart contracts guarantee that users always retain full control of their coins.
• Fee Control: Transaction costs can be kept low with SegWit and customizable fees. In times of high traffic, urgent transactions can be pushed through with replace-by-fee.
• Multilingual: Multiple languages available, including Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian. And more to come!
• Privacy: No documents, personal information, or KYC required. An email is needed for recovery purposes only. Connecting over Tor through your LAN proxy is also supported.
• Two-Factor thresholds: Make it easier to spend small amounts by setting a Two-Factor threshold. The sum of payments up to the threshold can be completed without 2FA.
• Watch-only wallets: Keep an eye on your bitcoin balances while on the go, and receive payments from others, without needing to grant payment permissions to your device.
Fixed bugs and improved UI
Ratings and Reviews
Have my pneumatic phrase, won’t let me access funds for a year because of lost 2FA.
Nuff said in the title. I’m not the only one who has their funds stuck due to their “policy” regarding lost 2FA access. I have everything to prove that this is my account. But unlike other Wallet providers, these guys don’t do the normal thing if letting you access your account via your phrase. Oh and you want priv keys with that? Ha! Nope. Oh but you can *try* their GitHub tool, which involves some degree of technical knowledge that most end users are not familiar with.
So.. use at your own risk.
Best Bitcoin wallet I've come across yet.
I've been using various mobile Bitcoin wallets for about 5 years now. Each one has excelled in particular areas (simplicity, security, etc.), but this is the first wallet I've come across to work well in all areas.
Nothing loads after loading wallet. No balance updates. Try to access settings and it crashes.
Edit: newest update fixed it
- Blockstream Corporation
- 20 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Blockstream Corporation Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.