NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture. NBA 2K19 for mobile is packed with new features including STORY mode and online match play, available for the first time!
• All new STORY mode – Experience the history of some of the most famous NBA franchises and players.
• MyCAREER mode with all new story and refined team interaction.
• Head to Head – Play Quick Game or Blacktop versus other users connected via LAN or Gamecenter.
• 2K Beats – A brand new soundtrack accompanies you in your journey to the top of the NBA, featuring songs from Travis Scott and more!
• Simplified controls for more immersive and responsive gameplay!
• Updated Roster
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No sound when screen recording (Xbox)
How in the world does 2k not record with sound on Xbox?
Also, nobody wants to play against the same team in online matchups
Obvious bugs but listen up.
Read all the reviews and get a pretty solid view of what the game is. However no one mentions the hernia inducing passing system. I’m on fire. Nailing threes. Then they are like “dang we better double team this guy”. Now remember my passing stats are JUST FINE. So I dribble down court and they double team me. Two silly fools. Then I do what any player should do. I passed. And by that I mean my player yeeted the ball at the backboard and turned it over. Being the point guard I was given two options. I can walk up and shoot the ball instantly. Or pass it (hopefully before the other guys gets there) and never touch the ball. Ended that game with 9 turnovers because the stupid game won’t let you decide where you pass. Ruining my stats and making the crowd boo me? Pish posh I won’t have it. Rather go back to playing pinball on my windows 98.
I have a few requests. Can you all update to the Fiserv Forum and make the screen colors to the current colors and not the old ones? Also can we get an updated player look (not DiVencenzo’s current hair), the ability to change jersey numbers mid season (My Career Mode), and give us more jersey options?
- 2K Sports
- 3 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- All-Star VC Pack $4.99
- Superstar VC Pack $9.99
- Starter VC Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.