Recovree helps you track daily experiences and reflections to support recovery and overall well-being. Using cognitive and dialectical behavior therapy-informed structure, Recovree guides you through a series of questions to improve self-awareness, track success and identify target areas for personal growth over time.
Recovree can also be connected to your peer support specialist to provide additional accountability and guidance. Your peer support specialist can use your personal insights to identify specific needs and resources.
Recovree represents a team of people who have firsthand experience with substance use disorder (SUD). These personal experiences drive us to help people find and sustain recovery. We create tools to drive more meaningful conversations, intervention opportunities, efficiencies, and data to ultimately improve outcomes. We want to help more people find recovery and thrive.
- Added a menu option in the Profile/Account view so you can Contact Us
- Fixed a crash during the on-boarding process when a Program was not entered
- Fixed the Feelings and Sleep slider so you can slide to 5
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for simplifying not only my accountability but also for my Recoveree’s. This is one of my sharpest tools in my tool box.
- Recovree, INC.
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018, Recovree Inc. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.