The DoNotPay app is the home of the world's first robot lawyer. Fight corporations, beat bureaucracy and sue anyone at the press of a button.
"DoNotPay is the hero the world needs." - TIME Magazine
"A chatbot called DoNotPay has saved motorists millions in parking fines." - The Wall Street Journal
"DoNotPay took the legal world by storm." - Bloomberg
"Sue Equifax for up to $25,000 without a lawyer" - The Verge
All products are free. You keep 100% of what you save.
- Sue anyone in small claims court for up to $25,000 without the help of a lawyer.
- Fight unfair bank, credit card and overdraft fees.
- Overturn your parking tickets.
- Claim hidden government and class action settlement money.
- Earn refunds from Uber and Lyft when a driver takes a wrong turn.
- Fix errors on your credit report.
- Save money on over 20,000 prescription and over the counter drugs.
- Scan your McDonalds, Jack In The Box, KFC and Carl's Junior receipts for free fast food.
- Find a California DMV Appointment in days rather than months.
- Apply for a United States B2 Tourist Visa extension or Family Based Green Card.
- Dispute fraudulent or low quality transactions with your bank.
- Protect your privacy on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Sue big tech companies for every data breach.
13. Make money on your airline and hotel bookings with price protection.
14. Track your packages and earn refunds (or free Amazon Prime) for late package deliveries.
Please email email@example.com for questions, comments and concerns.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I got some free Carl’s Jr and jack in the box from the free fast food service. Now when i go out to eat at like 3 am, i get to save a couple dollars each time. Thanks! The only downside is im eating more fast food LOL
Medicine from pharmacies is expensive, sometimes ridiculously so. This is because big corporations acquire them for cheap, and then jack the prices up, since they know people have to buy them, as there aren’t really that many accessible alternatives. With DoNotPay, I get up to 80% off the marked price, making buying prescription medication much more affordable
My meals usually consist of fast food meals since I’m always in a rush and I’m trying to keep things cheap. I get those receipts for free food, but I don’t have the time or patience to fill out those surveys, but with DoNotPay, they were automatically filled out, and I could redeem those deals instantly!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.