This is a digital circuit simulator made for teachers, students, and hobbyists, in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Science.
Construct and test [small] circuits of logical boolean gates while the simulator is running.
Features and functions:
* Add New Gate (AND, OR, XOR, NOT)
* Add Inverters (circles) on outputs and inputs to produce NAND- NOR- and unnamed- gates.
* Add toggleble INPUTs, and OUTPUT probes.
* Connect pins via cables.
* Watch the connections turn blue or red, depending on whether they carry a 0 or a 1.
* The simulator is always running. Play with it, toggle some INPUT signals and watch the result!
Features of the user interface:
* Zoom by pinch gesture
* Select multiple gates and move them.
* Erase gates and disconnect cables.
* Undo / Redo.
* Select slow simulation speed or the instant mode.
* Select US- or European- gate notation.
* Multiple documents.
As a Teacher/instructor, you should project your iPad on a big screen (using Quicktime Player or Apple TV). Here are some additional features relevant for you:
* You can let a visual dot indicate where your fingers touches the iPad
* Inputs and outputs have labels (u0,u1.., . y0, y1...) to make it easy for you to refer to them as you speak.
1) Added a help-text document. 2) You can now re-arrange rows in the table view.
3) Two different delays in slow speed simulation mode.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.