Lawfully provides US immigrants with prediction on when their case will be approved based on our cutting-edge proprietary AI algorithm that uses hundreds of thousands of latest immigration case data. Lawfully also provides super easy-to-use tools to check real-time status of their immigration case, where in the overall immigration journey they are in, personalized immigration-related news and more!
1. Prediction of case processing time, based on our own case data and algorithms, for your individual case conditions (modeling currently available for I-140, I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765, and I-129 H-1B)
2. Choose your own interests to receive latest immigration news relevant only to you and your immigration status.
3. Automatic status tracking of multiple cases and push notification whenever there is an update
4. Big picture Indication of current status in the whole application process specific for your case
5. Detailed description of your current status and explanation of what to do
6. Stores your case history from USCIS and displays it in a single page
7. Shows up-to-date Visa Bulletin, USCIS processing time, and PERM processing time from the US government
8. e-Request to send online inquiry to USCIS when you have a question or concern
Stop by and learn more at: https://www.lawfully.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lawfullyfriends/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lawfullytweet
Disclaimer: Lawfully, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by USCIS or any other government agency and does not offer any legal advice. Lawfully Tracker uses cutting edge technology to track and predict the processing time as best as possible based on existing data, but due to the individual variations, the results are not guaranteed.
- Better visibility of today's location in the prediction graph
- A logic error for case status fixed
- Bugs fixed for some crash events
Ratings and Reviews
Interface is very clean.
I especially like the news section.
It provides immigration specific pieces so I don’t need to search for then
Super easy to use. I found it useful and overall had great experience.
I found 2 different answer for expected processing time. In top its written 98% chance to process in sep 2019. In the same page lower portion, its written- most likely your file will process between feb-april. What does that mean? Why there are 2 probablity??
Developer Response ,
Please note that the 98% is the sum of all probabilities allocated between your date of application and Sep 2019, meaning it's only 2% chance that the USCIS decision will be made after Sep 2019. On the other hand, among the several probabilities until Sep 2019, the highest probability is for Feb-Apr 2019 (hence it says "most likely"). Our modeling calculates probability for each of the 3 month periods from your application date. Hope this helps!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.