Jaxx Liberty is one of the world's most popular digital asset wallets. It’s been downloaded millions of times, with a proven track record.
Enjoy support for more than 85 digital assets and cryptocurrencies, and dozens of fiat reference points. Jaxx Liberty extends beyond the wallet, adding a number of new features:
- A unified dashboard that allows you to view your digital assets in a streamlined, easy-to-use interface
- Portfolio module: Stay on top of asset value with our new Portfolio module.
- News module: Your aggregated launchpad for the latest blockchain news.
- Market data: Price moves, market caps and trends at your fingertips.
- Multi-chain block explorers: Track raw balance and transaction data.
Get started with an industry-standard 12-word backup phrase that is portable to and from other wallets. Sensitive information like your backup phrase and private keys are never stored anywhere but your device. You control them. We can’t even access them.
An improved new security model protects your sensitive information with a strong password, using AES-256 encryption enhanced by 5000 rounds of pbkdf2 password hashing.
Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) wallet support further safeguards your privacy rights wherever feasible.
Third-party apps like ShapeShift add seamless peer-to-peer exchange between supported assets.
QR code support simplifies in-person transactions.
Customized mining fees using a proprietary new algorithm let you tailor how you transact.
Connect by email or social media with free, world-class support from our user success team, available 24/7.
Thanks for using Jaxx Liberty! Bug fixes and improvements with this release:
- 10/11 issue where wallet initialization would stall on wallet pairing
- Issue with fiat price update
- Issue for new wallet where you would miss receive address
- Issue where you would see a zero-balance display for new tokens after the pair/restore initialization
- Unexpected “delete” key behaviour in input boxes
- BIP21 URI support for ZCash
- A new Intellectual Property section in Global Settings menu
- User-side summarized data collection, documented in Terms of Service update (sections 3.2, 3.3) to document changes in personal information collection
- Ability to set password if TouchID is removed via Settings
- Security fix for potential reverse tabnabbing vulnerability
- Added BSV logo in Markets module
- Information for some coins in Wallets info tab
- SegWit address validation for DOGE and BTX
Other updates for this, and previous, versions at jaxx.io/changeLog.html.
Happy with the app? We’d love a review.
Have a question? Visit us at jaxx.io/support
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT SEND YOU COINS TO THIS WALLET
Time and again they have had “coding issues” that prevent me from sending coins when I need to. I’ve currently been waiting months to send the last of my BCH out of their wallet so I can never look back at this company and their unacceptable inability to produce a working product OR even take the time to read a support ticket before sending me a robotic response. I’ll be submitting a report to Apple, this is people’s money you are playing with not a video game so if you can’t get it right after months or even years you have no business being here on the App Store.
Successful transfer from Jaxx to Jaxx Liberty
Jaxx Liberty is fairly easy to set up and transfer accounts from Jaxx.
I was also successful in transferring my BCH to BTC prior to the hard fork using ShapeShift.
Only one small issue, you need to manually refresh your BTC account to see the transfer.
Nicer GUI than old but incorrect balance value
The new jaxx wallet is nice but the value of the balance is incorrectly displayed, at least for eth. Currently the value of eth is ~125 but the value of my wallet does not reflect this no matter how many times I sync. I was told to watch for updates weeks ago.
Would be 5 stars otherwise.
Developer Response ,
Hi Paul, indeed our team is aware of some sections of the app where the pricing information is outdated while in others, like the Market View, it works. Our team is actively working on this and they believe the next update will fix this issue (2.1.3). Thank you for your understanding! - DA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.