Shared electric bicycles you can pick up and drop off everywhere in Brussels. No docking stations. Your smartphone is the key.
Fastest way to get around town
In Brussels, bike journeys under 3 km are quicker than any other form of transportation. So imagine with an e-bike ...
Easy and effortless
Cruise around, with pedal assist up to 25 kmh and get to your next appointment fresh and relaxed.
Public transport prices
Billy costs €0,18 per minute. An average trip costs as much as a metro ticket. Riding a Billy is a no-brainer :-)
Riding with Billy is easy. Here’s how it works:
* Open the app and find a Billy nearby on the map.
* Tap on a Billy to reserve it and find directions to it. You now have 15 minutes to get to the bike you want.
* Are you close by but you can’t see it? Tap the speaker icon to make it beep.
* When you find your Billy, tap Start ride in the app. You will hear the lock open up.
* Once unlocked, enjoy the ride to your destination. Ride safe!
* You can pause your ride anywhere, anytime. In the app, tap “Pause” and push down the lock’s organe slider. Wrap the chain around a pole or rack and plug it in to the lock. Just tap “Resume” to get going again.
* Once you’re done riding, make sure you’re inside the Billy area, as shown on the map. Find a pole or rack to attach your bike to.
* In the app, tap “End Reservation” and push down the lock’s organe slider. Wrap the chain around the pole or rack and plug it in to the lock.
* Your trip has now ended. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Have a question about Billy? Visit www.billy.bike
Updated name of the app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.