The application has been designed for making presentations from iPhone, iPod & iPad to your Roku TV, with low latency, high resolution streaming of your iOS device.
The screen-mirroring application for Roku smart tv doesn't need any extra apps or cable to work with your Roku TV. All you need is a Roku TV with model from 2012. From the application, just follow simple instructions to start broadcasting your screen to Roku TV with low latency.
Not only do presentation with our application, but you also can mirror everything on your screen to Roku TV. You can mirror Youtube on iPhone/iPod/iPad with very easy-to-use interface interaction to TV. You can watch videos/photos in big size from your iPhone/iPod/iPad to Roku TV.
- Cast iOS screen to Roku TV
- Mirror all Movies & Apps from iPhone, iPod & iPad to Roku TV with DLNA support
- Connect to Roku TV model from 2012
- Connect to Roku TV without cable
- Do presentations from iOS devices
- Watch videos & photos on Roku TV in big size
- Search images from internet then cast them to your TV.
This app is neither an official Roku product, nor are we affiliated with the Roku company.
- Fix minor bug
- TV connection improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m only writing a 5 star review to see if it changes the outcome of trying to mirror my screen. So far it’s not working at all
Both my Roku and phone are connected to the same internet and everything is as it should be to be working. But it’s not and the app isn’t even giving my tv as an option.
This does not work at all. The concept is good, it’s but the product is NON FUNCTIONAL.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.