Woven is the Winner of the 2019 Appy Award for Best Productivity App
Built on the Woven Calendar Graph, Woven is an intelligent calendar that is the most powerful calendar solution on a mobile device.
Woven works with Gmail and G Suite accounts. Key Features include:
• Set templates for different meeting types. Any aspect of a meeting from participants to availability window can be preset in a template.
• Schedule complex meetings or send collaborative scheduling links from your phone with just a few taps.
• Convert any meeting into a template and customize for future use.
Event Sharing & Scheduling Links
• Eliminate the scheduling back-and-forth: Suggest times and send actionable links via email or messaging.
• Let others pick a suggested time and schedule the meeting with a single tap. No need to have Woven installed.
• Securely and easily share your availability with trusted friends and clients you meet with most.
• Public scheduling links (woven.com/calendar/[yourlink]) allow anyone to book meetings with you based on your customizable availability window.
Easy, Powerful, and Secure Availability Sharing
• Securely share when you are free or busy with the trusted friends and clients you meet with most.
• Works across companies, without revealing event details
• Combined with templates availability sharing makes it trivial to find times that work for the meetings you schedule most
Maps and Travel
• Display your entire day on a map with automatic travel time accounting for traffic at the time of each meeting.
• Move events to see in real time how your travel routes and times change based on a new event time and transportation type (car, train, bus, etc.).
• Block travel time on your calendar for an entire day with a single tap.
Rich Calendaring and Events
• My Time: consolidate your work and personal calendars. Woven considers all My Time calendars when finding available times.
• Add your conferencing information to events with a single tap (works with Zoom, Skype, WebEx and many others).
• Put private notes, tags and locations in meetings, only visible to you.
• See emails related to an event right inside Woven.
• Keep track of events yet to be scheduled in the Planning tab.
• Receive updates from your My Time calendars in a single place.
For more information and to check out our web & desktop apps, visit: https://woven.com
Power & intelligence for Google Calendar and Gsuite.
Woven now supports:
• Woven notifications have been significantly improved - have woven inform you immediately when a conflict has arisen on your calendar, or provide that to you in email so you can manage it later
• Woven URLs have been shortened to make them easier to share
• We've created new modules to quickly add work or home addresses to an event
• We've improved our multi-account support
Other recent updates:
• Siri Integration - Woven now integrates with Siri! Use Siri and Templates to create even the most complex meetings with a single phrase. Learn how to use Siri at https://support.woven.com
• Multi-account - Woven now allows you to integrate multiple calendaring accounts with your Woven account
• Improved startup performance - We've addressed some issues that can cause startup time to be slow
• Improved calendar dragging - New smoother dragging experience with support for 15 minute increments
• Introducing Woven Analytics! Get insight into how your time is allocated. Rate meetings, find out what kind of meetings are taking your time, and more.
• Woven now supports colors!
Ratings and Reviews
LOTS of potential. UI needs improvement
There is a HUGE need here. I know mixmax does a similar thing although they’re really expensive...if woven can do it cheaper, they’ve got it
Only has google calendar support for now. That is what most professionals are currently using, and they’ve only just launched so I recommend not leaving bad reviews simply because they don’t have outlook/etc.
UI is cluttered and messy, but it also has *much* higher functionality than other calendar apps. Still lots of room for improvement though.
Developer Response ,
We deployed our new UI in February - let us know what you think!
---Original response ---
Thanks for the great feedback. We have a complete revamp of the UI which will be releasing within the week which has a cleaner and simpler layout. We think you'll really like it and we look forward to your reaction.
Feel free to send us any other feedback to email@example.com. Feedback from users like you have been a huge driver of our roadmap.
This app finally puts my email and calendar in one place and the amount of things it can do is very impressive. It even parses emails people send to me and allows me with 1 click to take a suggestion given over email and schedule the event right then and there
Interesting new way to schedule
Coordinating a time to meet over email is a pain; this app has a cool way to just share a link and let people choose the time that works best for them.
Map view is also unique, good for planning out travel.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.