Strike is a modern writing app with powerful features like Smart Markdown, tables, attachments and photos, text sorting, tags, and more. Collaborate with others, password-protect documents, and sync it all with iCloud.
Strike is the next generation of text editing for Mac and iOS (available separately).
Write with Smart Markdown: use simple, plain text characters to add headers, formatting, links, and lists. Strike turns it all into beautiful, styled text.
• Add professional tables and charts
• Use MathJax to include mathematical equations
• Attach files and images for easy organization
• Automatically generate outlines
• Apply themes and colors to individual files
• Add inline notes and comments for review
• Write anywhere with iCloud and Strike for iPad and iPhone (available separately)
Collaborate On Documents
• Edit with up to 10 others in real time
• No service signups: share a simple iCloud link and start creating together
• Password-protect sensitive documents
• Lock files to prevent accidental edits
• Keep track of versions and revert to previous edits
• Fix errors quickly with spellcheck and autocorrect
• Sort lines of text
• Remove duplicates with one click
• Convert outlines into paragraphs
• Convert any text to upper, lower, title, or sentence case
• Add tags for quick navigation
• View document statistics with a click
• Export attachments and PDFs with ease
Ratings and Reviews
Cool Idea VERY Buggy (Updated)
This is a very cool concept and I could see it being a very useful app for me. Right Now it is VERY buggy.
Issues I have seen in a short amount of time:
1) Syncing between iPhone and desk top does not work correctly in iCloud (the phone cannot see the app's folder on iCloud)
2) The chart portion, though a potetially wicked cool feature, does not render correctly after you make changes to the default settings. Thier
template pops 6 months as the labels, make a change and I cannot get more than 4 to show up.**UPDATE need to add "Title"before the catagories, but this does not appear when using the insert chart tool**
3) Some other small things, the editor shows symbols that do not do as indicated when actually used.
4) Thier techncial support is wierd. Tried to get help today, they asked for information, I sent it and no reply. Not even a thanks we got it. I assume they are adressing the issue??
I hope this developer corrects these issues and any other issues as this could be a GREAT app for use, it is unique and fills a void for some of us. This is a great start, but not ready to be a sold product. Hopefully these and ther issues will be corrected and I can adjust my ratings to 5 stars.
** Seems icloud syn issue is resolved. Few more small bugs and this will be an amazing app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.