My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movies and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for more than 1,200,000 disc titles (DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD), as well as movies and TV Series (such as Digital Copies) from a large catalog, from various counties and in various languages. If you have one or more titles that are not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff - a service you will not find elsewhere.
Attention Upgraders! Users of a prior My Movies version, or users transferring from another platform, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronize to the new application. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of help.
My Movies is your chance to evaluate the full feature set of My Movies Pro. This free version is limited to 50 titles, but otherwise contains the full feature-set of My Movies Pro.
You can use the application as a standalone product on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, or use it as a companion to our other software packages, available for all popular platforms, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for all popular platforms. If you log in to an existing account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device.
You can within the program activate an online web based listing of your collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your collection.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on email@example.com. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the app store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem or concerns you might have.
- Scan large DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD collections fast using our quick multi-scan option.
- Keep track your collection of both disc titles or digital copies.
- Keep track of movies watched in theaters, or movies or TV Series watched on streaming services.
- Import existing collection from other apps, such as CLZ Movies, DVD Profiler, Delicious Library, Sort It! Apps, iCollect and many more.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (https://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Connect with friends and view each others collections.
- Loan titles to friends and family and keep track.
- Create detailed PDF reports.
- Personalize titles with location, tags, notes, rating, purchase details and more.
- Many interface customization options, including different views, view customization and both a black and white interface.
- View with synopsis, full cast lists and much more.
- View audio tracks and subtitles on disc titles.
- Links to IMDB.
- Integrates with Trakt.TV
- High quality zoomable front and back covers as well as theater posters.
- Watch trailers.
- Many sort options.
- Advanced filtering, and ability to save filters for later usage.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Parental control functions.
- Shake to random title.
- E-mail collection as TXT or CSV.
- Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists.
- Releases section with upcoming DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD’s.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Remote control for Dune media players and Windows Media Center.
- Report missing titles to our staff.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Much MORE!
Notice! If you are having problems with this update, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org - we unfortunately cannot help you through app reviews.
This release fixes an issue with account registration on some devices and iOS versions.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for cataloging my obsession
I have more that 800 movies in my collection and this help me keep al my titles straight so I don’t purchase duplicates.
Not worth the $5 upgrade!!
I’ve had version 2 (paid) for quite some time with zero issues. Saw the pop up come up offering a discount to upgrade to version 3 so i checked it out. It is literally the exact same thing. Why would you expect someone to pay again for the exact same product?? You want to make money to run your business? Offer new and exciting features and earn peoples hard earned money!
Developer Response ,
My Movies 3 brings a list of new customization options and feature additions. There is a list of new functionalities here: https://www.mymovies.dk/products/iphone-ipad/whats-new.aspx
I have almost 900 titles in my collection. I found myself purchasing duplicate titles. I bought this program to catalog my movies both at home and on my phone. Now when I am out looking at discounted movies, I can check to see if I already own the title. This has saved countless trips to the store returning duplicates.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Binnerup Consult
- 96.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014-2018 Binnerup Consult
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade from My Movies 2 $4.99
- Unlimited $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.