Quickly add notes, outlines, zoom-in bubbles, lines and arrows to images and screenshots.
Orion Markup 2 features:
- All new portfolio editor for managing multiple markups within the same project
- All new file format with significantly faster performance for high resolution photo markups
- Improved user interface with support for beautiful dark mode UI
- More format options for free form annotations and outlines with customizable colors and fonts
- 50+ feature improvements and bug fixes
The original Orion Markup app was proudly featured on MacWorld's This Week In Mac Apps:
"The app lets you open an image (including, of course, screenshots taken from your own Mac), and add all sorts of annotations in the form of text, graphical elements, highlights, callouts, and more. And, when you’re ready, Orion Markup’s powerful sharing features mean that sending your work to friends and colleagues is just a click (or two) away."
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.