NOTE: Hawkeye only works on devices with a TrueDepth camera (like the iPhone XS, XR, and new iPad Pro).
Hawkeye lets you conduct eye tracking tests on an iPhone or iPad, no extra hardware required.
Test any website or image to learn where people look in your product. View screen recordings, heatmaps, and focus point diagrams to understand what’s eye catching, what’s confusing, and where you can improve. Simple export tools make it easy to share your findings with your entire team.
Using the TrueDepth camera, Hawkeye offers an all-in-one testing solution. Forget about expensive and complicated eye tracking hardware. Hawkeye lets you conduct eye tracking tests, view the results, and share your findings, all on an iPhone or iPad.
- Conduct in-person eye tracking tests
- Test any website or image, no code changes required
- View heat maps, screen recordings, and focus point diagrams
- View detailed stats on where a participant looked and for how long
- Export & share screen recordings and heatmaps
For the best eye tracking performance, use Hawkeye while sitting down and try to keep your head and device still.
If you have any issues calibrating the eye tracking or general feedback, email us at email@example.com. We’re always looking to improve!
Thanks so much for trying out Hawkeye! We’d love to hear what you think: either tap the chat button in the app or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org :)
This update includes small improvements and fixes a few issues:
• Export & share focus point diagrams
• Fixed bugs with sign up and free trials
• Added links to our Public Roadmap and Help Center from the chat button
Ratings and Reviews
- Hawkeye Labs, Inc.
- 17.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Hawkeye Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.