Vabotu helps remote teams of all sizes instant message, manage tasks and files and share visual feedback across images.
By reducing the number of different apps teams use, and by streamlining messaging, tasks and visual feedback Vabotu helps improve efficiency by 40%, boosts productivity by 30% and cuts cost by more than 80%.
Vabotu helps teams be more efficient and work in harmony.
With public and private group messaging, task-boards, visual image collaboration and so much more, Vabotu is the must-have collaboration app for Digital Creative EVERYWHERE.
Use Vabotu to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations, tasks and shared files by topics, projects or anything else that matters to your work
• Simplify the feedback process by adding comments directly to images. All the projects, all their feedback, all in one convenient place.
• Share documents and collaborate with the right people all in Vabotu
• Search everything, from team’s past conversation to files and tasks
• Integrate with tools you already use like Google Drive and Dropbox
• Track all your assigned tasks and instantly see who’s working on what via the Vabotu Mac App, Windows App or the web.
Vabotu is for teams of all sizes, for the creators and doers, and for those who take dreams to done. We hope you’ll give Vabotu a try.
Having trouble? Please reach out to email@example.com
We’re always making improvements to Vabotu so that you have a better, faster and more enjoyable experience working in harmony.
Today we’ve addressed several issues and improvements including:
• You can now mark messages as unread. Simple tap the 3-dot menu on a message sent by another user and select mark as unread
• Tapping on green notifications banner will now take user to the respectable workspace
• Tapping on search icon in a workspace will now bring up the keyboard and activate the the search field automatically
• Browsing through gallery at times did not hide the iOS UI completely
• Fresh new designs for Sign in and Walk-through screens
• In some cases the app crashed when a reaction was added to a message
• Font size was increased on both the edit and share screen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.