By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get comprehensive access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world's most trusted source. Now including Apple Watch features.
- Read the featured and latest stories from our award winning journalists on the leading business topics in Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Luxury, Personal Finance, Opinion and many more.
- Keep up to speed on the latest news for the companies in your Watchlist and on key events affecting the markets such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Federal Reserve, Technology, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data personalized for your region including Equity Indexes, Futures, Bonds, Commodities & Currencies.
- Additionally customize the markets and securities that are most important to you for instant access.
- Easily add a security (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies, etc.) to your personal Watchlist(s).
- Track, manage and analyze these personal holdings with powerful performance charts, identify the Leaders & Laggers and comprehend movements by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Drill into more details on companies that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
- Utilize additional charting analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed by adding Comparisons, Moving Averages trend lines, Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength and Moving Average Convergence Divergence
- Watch Bloomberg Television Live providing a comprehensive view of the business news, interviews with industry leaders and market movers and breaking news insights.
-- No Cable or Satellite subscription is needed to watch Bloomberg Live TV.
- Watch featured videos specifically chosen for the top news categories.
- Watch the videos chosen by our editors within the articles to add more insight to the news.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- Add the Today Widget to quickly see the featured articles, the markets in your region and Watchlist summary with leaders and laggers
- Automatically synchronize your Watchlist with your Bloomberg Business on iPad
- Sign in to access your Watchlist on Bloomberg.com
What's New in Version 3.21.3
* Fixed freezing and slowness issues
Good information but pushy ads
This app gives you great business news but at a cost: It covers the entire screen with ads you didn't ask for. When you click on a story, the ads are delayed from the content so that you inadvertently click on them while scrolling. But I think it deliberately shows you full-screen ads when you haven't clicked on them. I just close the ad, sometimes before it's loaded, and continue reading.
Bug alert: About half of the graphics are missing and a placeholder is shown instead. The placeholder is the word "Bloomberg" with a colorful background. Clicking on the image doesn't help.
The content is great. There are many charts from the Bloomberg terminal ($$$) that you won't see elsewhere. However, many stories have a disclaimer that Bloomberg doesn't necessarily approve them. They seem as well written as the stories without the disclaimer, so I don't see why the disclaimer is needed.
Rated three stars due to the incessant full-screen ads.
Good content, bad app
Pop up ads fail to open properly. The result is a big white box that covers half of the text of an article.
It's amazing to me how Bloomberg has struggled year after year with how to display ads on a mobile app. I'm a computer science student. Please hire me Bloomberg haha. Or at least use your own app so you can see how badly it handles ads.
What happened to the auto read feature?
The new version does not have the "speaker" icon at top right of each article!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Version: 3.21.3
- Size: 52.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.