By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of stories and updates on topics that matter to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in your feed:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Gboard – access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget. Use 3D Touch on the app icon to add the widget
• 3D Touch — 3D touch the app icon for quick shortcuts, or use 3D touch in the app to get previews for search results.
• Search by Voice - Say “Ok Google” to search for anything, hands-free.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
What's New in Version 37.0
• Now supporting Drag and Drop on iPad. Drag content you find in the Google app and drop it into whatever app is open next to it. Try using this feature to add content from Google to your emails, presentations, and notes, or even drag text from other apps to search it in the Google app.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Restore the mic-beep please
I recently upgraded to an iPhone 7, and now there is no beep when I hit the mic button to the Google search app - also no beep when I say "OK Google". Will Google restore this beep? It was useful.
menu that shows your open tabs is buggy and forces you to close all your open windows one by one. Bad design.
Spies on you
The application tracks your every search and the information is used to build a detailed profile of you that is sold to advertisers. Don’t use.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 37.0
- Size: 219 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.