TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Plan and book your perfect trip. With over 225 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.com
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 14.2
Make the most of Carnival with TripAdvisor
• Plan your days with the help of Carnival Travel Guides for Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Olinda, and Salvador
• Remember the festivities using Travel Timeline to automatically record the places you visit
***Love our free app? Please help us out and take a moment to review us on the App Store!***
Vallarta Adventures San Sebastián
Went on SanSebastian delOeste tour. It was excellent in so many ways, but be prepared for 1-2 miles of walking on uneven surfaces at 5200 feet elevation.
Our guide, Ruby, was fantastic! The driver, Fidel, was cautious and smooth in his driving. We had a history information talk, a visit to a lovely little Tequila refinery, a small operation with samples. Then we proceeded to a coffee plant, a small family run place that grows, roasts, and sells great coffee. Both of those stops were very informative and delicious. A fine lunch followed, with a long walk into town, a tour of highlights and history of the small and beautiful town, and an excruciating walk back after a long day, over cobblestones, etc. I would have paid a lot for a cab back to the bus!
I cannot say enough about how great Ruby was...she is a teacher, guide, nanny, waitress, and very enthusiastic, cheerful, caring and energetic person. We all enjoyed escaping the tourist zone with her.
Three wishes for next update
I love that the Oct 2013 update lets me filter for pet-friendly hotels. BUT (and this applies to every app that lets users compare hotel prices):
1) to make a useful comparison, the user needs not just the base room rate, but parking fees and pet fees. These never seem to be available except at the hotel's own website, and the difference can be HUGE.
2) booking online is not a practical option if you're traveling with a pet, because none of the apps (including the hotels' own) let you select a pet-friendly room. Unless you've made your reservation by phone with the hotel, you might learn at check-in that the room grade you reserved is off limits for pets... I know TripAdvisor doesn't do direct booking, but it would be great to know whether pets are limited to certain rooms, so we can factor that in when deciding whether to book online.
3) One easy fix I'd like to see in a future update: display uploaded photos beginning with most recent.
It's a letdown to share a photo and not be able to see it without scrolling through a hundred or so older ones.
4). I know I said three. Minor glitch: I can no longer select Helpful when reading reviews by other users.
I haven't found a single booking app that
Hidden secret in Niceville, Florida
I am a local resident and I want you to know how delicious the food is at Fresh Greece. It is a hidden secret you won't want to miss if you are coming to the beach and want good home made food. From pizza, to sandwiches, Greek food and desserts, home made ravioli and the best French fries ever! My husband and I go there frequently and we can always count on it being delicious. Stop by and try it. Don't go to the regular chain restaurants and leave bored. If you have a local hidden secret post it for me so I don't get stuck at a chain restaurant in your home town. Happy eating and God bless you!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 28, 2016
- Version: 14.2
- Size: 84.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.