TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Plan and book your perfect trip. With over 225 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.com
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 13.2
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks. Every update of our app includes reliability and performance improvements.
***Love our free app? Please help us out and take a moment to review us on the App Store!***
Welted Red Bites?!
I stayed at The Arlington the Saturday after Thanksgiving for a romantic get away. Upon waking up Sunday morning I realized I had 20-25 welted red bites from my upper thigh to my bra line. I'm not a dramatic person, so I disregarded, showered, dressed and we set out after our 11:00am check out. Shopped on Central Ave. and when I returned home to Dallas Saturday evening the bites had turned to larger, more red and irritated welts. Odd! Sunday even worse and, after researching "bed bugs", my bites are similar if not identical to classic bed bug bite cases. (I'll spare you the graphic photos.) I'm sharing only because after I spoke with the Executive Office today to share my concerns I was told the room was inspected and there were no bugs found. Well, as I type this covered in uncomfortable welts I am disappointed with the lack of concern, lack of courtesy, and honestly the painful reminder that The Arlington is now a "memorable experience" where the staff swiped my credit card for $135 + tax and left me welted, brushed off, and annoyed. Again, I'm not a dramatic person so this too shall pass, but I am a stickler for customer service and this brush off should be noted if you are also considering visiting The Arlington Hotel.
Useful but the search function is horrible
I use this app quite a bit, but often when searching for a restaurant whose name I know all I get offered is a long list of near misses in distant places. One should be able to limit a search more easily and for those of us who write reviews we should not have to guess repeatedly at what spelling was used to enter a name in the database. Today for example I spent ten minutes trying to find the listing of a restaurant I had eaten at recently. Finally I went to Google to see if I was misspelling the name and the first link to pop up was to the restaurant's listing on Trip Advisor with the name spelled exactly as I had entered it in both Google and Trip Advisor. What this means is that there are probably lots of potential reviewers to give up and never provide their input.
Disturbed & outraged
I rate this place a 0. Had family in town for the Ducks Game on the 28th who booked rooms at the Econo Lodge on 6th in Eugene, Oregon. The rooms were filthy dirty, carpets, drapes, floors, & when they went to get a refund they overhead a conversation with the management tell another customer that they refused to refund them as well. Apparently they had bed bugs on them. I came to visit my family before we performed at the game & after hearing them tell me this I myself went with them to check out the room. We lifted the bed cover & there were many bed bugs & with further examination they were also on the furniture as well. My folks decided to leave & not bring in their bags in fear of bringing these bugs home. The health department was notified & this place should be shut down. Please do not stay at this place. The people are mean & absolutely do not care about anyone's health or safety.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 19, 2015
- Version: 13.2
- Size: 81.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2015 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.