TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better, book better and go better. With over 350 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.com
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 16.8
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Every update of our app includes reliability and performance improvements.
*** Love our free app? Please take a moment to write a review on the App Store! ***
Eat leave is there new motto
We have been going here for four years. Changed owners and though the food is the same (fantastic) service is not. They greet with warm smiles but it's all about turnover and making money. This is not the European way of running a restaurant. I love eating in Europe, especially in Germany, because they bring you your food and nobody comes to your table unless you flag them. You can eat in peace, relax and sit there for three hours if you choose. If you want to have a typical, European experience, relax, don't go here. If you want to eat and leave, you'll be happy.
It's typical in Europe that you don't get a bill until you ask. We took a friend, and we had four different people asking if we were done. I finally said do you want us to leave, and the response was "yes." I have never been told this in one restaurant in Germany. A nice evening out for dinner is a great atmosphere, the food, and a time to relax and enjoy time with people. Sadly, turnover has created a rush, eat and leave environment. The family-owned touch this restaurant had is no longer the case. There are other great Italian restaurant in Stuttgart and I will find a new favorite.
Customer service at its finest! 👌🏼
I am amazed at how wonderful this place is.
Gorgeous rooms, huge lobby with a bar, lovely pool with the perfect temperature right out on the courtyard. They just had renovations and the place is beautiful. We had a slight issue with the key to our room, and the staff were more than accommodating. The customer service of this place is impeccable. They were so apologetic, offering us drinks on them at their bar while they get things situated. It's obvious how much they value their guests. Later on, they even surprised us with a little basket of wine and chocolate with an apology card! They go above and beyond at this place. I couldn't wait to write this review.
We were very happy with our stay here at this Days Inn. Alex worked extremely hard in the breakfast area keeping everything stocked and spotless. The pool was very clean, refreshing, and even had a bit of shade in the afternoon. I went early in the morning and had the hot tub all to myself. We had a beautiful rock formation to look at first thing in the morning, and it was a short drive to the expensive part of town. Our little suit was perfect for my family! We were back far enough from the road that it was quiet too.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 16.8
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes