TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Plan and book your perfect trip. With over 225 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.com
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.0
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks. Every update of our app includes reliability and performance improvements.
***Love our free app? Please help us out and take a moment to review us on the App Store!***
Really Good Resort
We just returned from our stay at Catalonia Royal Tulum for the first time. First a few negatives: the restaurants at the front of the resort (furthest away from beach, but air conditioned) were a little warm. Mosquitos were downright mean at night! The resort would be very quiet except for the Italians who are very loud and this resort is a destination of choice for them!
The positives outweigh the negatives however. The service and staff are fabulous! Special thanks to Gabrielle, David, Rolando and Amelia. They went above and beyond! The food was great! Could not eat Tapas as Mosquitos had us on their menu! However steak house, buffets and pizza bar were all really good. You must get the chocolate tamale at the Mexican restaurant as it was awesome. The room was very clean and cool, although a little musty. I think the jungle setting makes it difficult to keep them fresh smelling. There was a lot of seaweed and ocean was rough, but still beautiful and we enjoyed snorkeling right off of resort! Highly recommend getting the massage! Again overall our stay was relaxing and enjoyable!
Staying here has been a lovely experience . I stayed 8 days; I was attending the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR ) Continental Congress. It is a historic, even quaint building and the service is exceptional. I arrived as the restaurant had closed (after a 3 hour delay on the Tarmac and I was exhausted. The waiter, Muhammad, recommended toast points with shrimp, lobster and a sauce, Heavenly; no extra room service fee. Many more wonderful staff; Jon, asst. mgr, front desk, Mr. Hill, London , Catherine and Julia and Henry Sheree,
Then there was Walter and David waiters and bell men Waldo and Sunni-service beyond the call of duty! Friendly and capable Mustapho and others from maintenance. Rooms are spacious and clean with a kitchenette (it was once an apt. House. In case you can't tell, I loved it! Mahalo (thank you) I hope I can return.
Wonderful Sanibel addition
We hate to be the first to not give 5 stars...but have to be honest. Wonderful atmosphere and welcoming staff. Visited in early June this year after reading the great reviews. So our expectations were set quite high. We enjoyed a wonderful foie gras appetizer--we love foie. Our roasted bone marrow (another usual favorite) was disappointing. Spent too much time in the oven and was over charred and quite a small portion compared to others we have had. Chef recommended the seafood in puff pastry so we both chose that. It was good---but not great---sadly over salted that evening, and seafood not piping hot inside, just lukewarm. Ate most of it, however! Profiteroles for dessert were yummy. We will definitely return as we are in Sanibel once or twice a year!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 26, 2015
- Version: 11.0
- Size: 96.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2015 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.