Yelp: Discover Local Favorites
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_US
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.26.0
We removed precisely 37 bugs (and one intrepid spider, which we’re pretty sure isn’t technically a bug) from this version of the Yelp app.
B.B. Kings is one of the Best Venues around!!!
I recently celebrated by daughter's birthday with 7 family members and a few friends-the staff immediately exceeded my expectations. Unfortunately my sister bought tickets to the wrong show - we were frantic!! But the staff person said go ahead in and ensured that she came in with us! The person taking us to our table made sure we were happy w our seats!!! Then out waitstaff person came over and was so adorable - she was attentive, pleasant and efficient... finally the food!! I had a kale salad with grilled shrimp and it was succulent! I went for healthy but we also had the wings - they are a must!!! Fish and shrimp, grits-yummy!! each dish better than the next!! Everything was delicious! We were there to see Vivian Greene and she was Fantabulous!!!!! Her voice was silky smooth and each song we all joined in to sing and she encouraged us to!! however emotional rollercoaster sent me to the moon!! My favorite!! I almost forgot that my daughter chose the show!! The band and backup singers all were like family w Vivian!! I loved it-my daughter was happy and we can't wait to go back!! All of us!!! Make sure you come to this place!! It is big and spacious - even the bathroom attendants are super nice - candy in the bathroom - I can't wait to book another show and dinner there!!
Are you a coffeehouse or a club?
Please decide and let your customers know! The music if far too loud and bass-beat for a coffeehouse. The lights are far too bright for a club. Let’s get it together here. Turn something down...lights or music...y’all pick.
The baristas here are typically nice and quite knowledgeable. Products are SBUX spec, but not special. However, I had to leave Vivace as I didn’t have my mouse and their coffee looked pretty but was tepid off the counter. All-in-all, I think Seattle coffeehouses take their customers for granted.
I probably spend on average $3K to $4K annually spending time in coffee shops and should really get my priorities straight or expect more for my $$$.
Have an extraordinary RV experience!
Rented a really great little RV for a 10-day vacation to enjoy the Fall foliage in New England! It was such an amazing time with all of the comforts of home and 24/7 tech support which provides a sense of relief. We had no issues and thoroughly enjoyed the sweet ride which doubled as a home full of everything we needed! The entire trip was memoranle and the crew helpful with all adpects of the rental! Take some time to have a super restful vacation enjoying our beautiful country!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 11.26.0
- Size: 186 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.