Imagine Poker ~ Texas Hold'em (premium)
By Candywriter, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Enter a Texas Hold 'em tournament with 25 characters from history whose poker styles mimic their personalities. Real life strategists like Abe Lincoln, Genghis Khan, and Cleopatra partner with legends like the Cheshire Cat, Wicked Witch, and Abominable Snowman to convey the iPhone's smartest poker AI with a touch of humor and imagination.
iPhoneAlley says: "Imagine Poker is an enjoyable, whimsical twist on the classic Texas Hold 'em genre. If you're looking for something slightly more entertaining than a straight-up poker game, Imagine Poker is a fantastic choice!"
=== Key Features ===
• 25 animated and talking opponents from history, each with their own humor and tells
• 6 beautiful rounds include Atlantis, Transylvania, and Wonderland
• Scroll around the room to study opponents' poker tells
• Use finger gestures to adjust your bet
• Calculate your mathematical odds at any stage in a hand
• Unlock new characters by earning "Imagine Points"
• Play Limit, No Limit, and Pot Limit Texas Hold 'em
• Based on the best-selling Mac game
=== Characters ===
• Abominable Snowman
• Abraham Lincoln
• Amelia Earhart
• Barack Obama
• Cheshire Cat
• Genghis Khan
• Grim Reaper
• Julius Caesar
• Little Red Riding Hood
• Marie Antoinette
• Merlin (from King Arthur)
• Mona Lisa
• Napoleon Bonaparte
• Ned Kelly (Aussie bush hero)
• Rendlesham the Alien
• Robin Hood
• Sherlock Holmes
• Tooth Fairy
• Wicked Witch
What's New in Version 2.4
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Have Fun at Level 1 FOREVER!
I used to like this game. But after winning level 1 and advancing, I discovered you return to level 1 again. You do not return to level 2 and replay there until you win. Correction you can play at level 2 without receiving any points or award for winning. So have fun unlocking new characters, etc. And you get zero points for just playing. Exactly what is the point? Wondering what new characters and historical locations I'll be experiencing is no longer fun after 60+ tournaments at the same level. I've actually won playing poker with other apps. As well as in person, so it's not just me. I'm hoping you'll fix your game soon, 'cuz a game, especially an animated, imaginary, historical poker game could be fun.
Good game. I love playing. There is one issue with splitting the pot that I've noticed. In certain cases it ignores you're second card even if the board doesn't have higher cards, and splits the pot when truly one or the other player should win.
Awesome game! It's a blast beating all the historical/story characters and being able to play as them. The only problem I have with the game is unlocking more characters. I have almost 1000 points and the next character is only 330 points. For some reason it won't let me unlock the next guy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 17, 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Candywriter, LLC
- © 2015 Candywriter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.