By Mighty Mighty Good Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Top 100 free app for over a year.
Rated "Best Sudoku Game of the Year" by Apple.
Rated #9 Game of the Year by Apple.
Rated #24 App of the Year by Apple with over 10,000 apps competing!
With unique handcrafted puzzles across four different skill levels, Sudoku (Free) is a great introduction to the fun and puzzle solving challenge of Sudoku.
All options are on by default, but you can turn them off in the Options menu
• Show Incorrect :: Shows incorrect answers in red.
• Smart Buttons :: Disables the number button when that number is completed on the game board.
• Smart Notes :: Removes the number from the notes in the box, column, and row that contains the cell with your correct answer.
• Multiple color schemes
• Unique handcrafted puzzles
• Four different skill levels
• Challenge a friend
• ALL puzzles are solvable WITHOUT guessing
• 4 color schemes
• "ALL notes": tap the "All notes" button on to show all the possible answers for each square. Tap the "All notes" button off to remove the notes.
• Hints: shows the answer for the selected square or a random square when one is not selected
• Pause the game at any time and resume where you left off
• Best times, progress statistics, and much more
Do you want more? Try one of our other versions of sudoku which have all the same great features!
* Look for our paid edition of Sudoku with 800 puzzles and more unique color schemes.
* Or try Color Sudoku for a fun twist to solving sudoku puzzles.
* For advanced puzzle solving, try Expert Sudoku to challenge your sudoku solving skills.
What's New in Version 2.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Best free Soduko App I've found
Four levels of difficulty, but only a limited number of puzzles.
Some nice feature options: choice of color schemes, correct/incorrect indicator, and 'notes' which puts small numbers (for possibilities) on a 3x3 grid in each box which are then erased as each possibility is eliminated.
Would like an 'automated entry' feature which would automatically enter the last remaining possibility in a box. What I mean is that 'notes', the possibilities you entered in each box, are reduced as they are eliminated by other boxes being solved, but when only one possibility remains you must manually enter it as your solution for that box. I want the option for the final possibility to enter itself, so that they would 'fly', reducing the tedium of the 'hunt and peck' of doing them one by one - after all you already went through that making the 'notes'.
Easy level has now become difficult
With updates, the easy level became very difficult meaning when I'd like to play a quick game, used to take 3-4 min. (Nice while waiting in line somewhere), now takes up to 7 min - I thought it was me until two friends complained about the same thing w this same game. I'll be moving on to another one by a different company. (The 'resume' button isn't obvious either.)
Easy to use
I have used many SUDOKU apps for years. This one is very easy to use in terms of entering numbers and self-deleting notes in whose boxes the correct number has been entered. Great for me since I like to time my games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 30, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Red Key Software Corporation
- © 2008-2017 Mighty Mighty Good Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.