Period tracker, diary and fertility calendar - Lady Biz
By Flatcracker Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Wellbeing on the web: the 8 apps you need on your iPhone" - Telegraph.co.uk
Lady Biz is the perfect, portable solution for women on the go. Never again do you have to rack your brain trying to answer your doctor’s questions because you’ll have all the information recorded on your iOS device. You can even impress your doctor with easy viewing graphs, reports, lists and calendars. Includes support for Apple HealthKit!
When enabling the passcode feature, there’s no worry about others seeing the personal information in your Lady Biz app.
Lady Biz will help you keep track of:
• Basal Body Temperature • Breakouts • Breast tenderness • Cervical mucus quality • Cycle day • Cramp intensity • Exercise • Intimacy• Migraines • OB/GYN checkups • Period duration and intensity • Pregnancy test results • Sleep patterns • Spotting • Stressors • Vitamin regime • Weight changes • Five additional customizable items
Lady Biz gives you a journal for making notes and can even predict your periods, fertile days and ovulation dates for the next 12 months. Imagine not having to worry about remembering these things. It’s all right there at your fingertips with this Lady Biz app.
What's New in Version 9.8
What's new in Version 9.8
1. HealthKit support for devices running iOS 9. Allows you to sync menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight and intercourse information to the Apple Health app.
2. Fixed a bug in the calendar for certain regions.
3. Now tracks protected and unprotected intercourse.
4. Now tracks cervical mucus quality
5. Waking temperature is renamed to basal body temperature.
6. 129 new affirmations.
7. Support for new 3D Touch devices.
8. Shortcuts from the Lady Biz icon to “Today’s Journal”, “Affirmations”, “POPSUGAR” and “All Entries”.
9. Peek and Pop POPSUGAR articles using 3D Touch.
10. New UI for viewing your periods using period cards. Period cards display your period date, length, flow levels and cycle length.
11. Your profile picture and name now display in the Periods view.
1. Changes to the Backup / Restore feature. No longer uses iCloud. When you perform a backup your data and settings are stored in an attached file that you can email. When you want to restore, just find the email backup and open the email attachment.
2. 38 new affirmations.
3. Bug fixes.
1. The affirmations are now displayed as cards which you can share with friends.
2. New first time setup flow.
3. New add custom profile image when editing a journal entry.
4. 137 new affirmations.
5. Bug fixes.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 18, 2015
- Version: 9.8
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shane McLean
- © 2015 Flatcracker Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.