Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, data share with your partner, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Month-view calendar features intimacy, symptoms and moods icons mapped right onto the calendar.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually.
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* 12 beautiful skins for free
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Push Notifications for PT Social Users.
2. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a life saver!
Ok, so in the past I haven't been the best at keeping up with my period. I wld get busy and forget to mark it on a calendar and wld be left guessing my next start date. I deal with extreme fatigue, depression along with other physical pain due to PMS. Now, with this app, when I start feeling like crap I can pull it up and see wether or not something is wrong or if it's just PMS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The period countdown in the main screen. I can even use it to plan around that week before! That way I won't make big plans during my normally horrible week of PMS!! I always have my phone nearby and this app so easy to use! If I'm in a rush I can just click the app, tap the "just started period" and it's logged. If I want to go back later and log all of the symptoms (cramps, backaches, fatigue, hurting boobs...lol!!...yes you know what I mean!! ) it's easy to do. It also helps me track the changing symptoms as I age. I'm 45 now, and my body is definitely changing. This helps me keep a record. Not
Just for me, but for my doctors.
For you wanting to have more kids you track ovulation and so on. It's so much more that just a period tracker. It's been a life saver for me!! Thank you to developers of
This app!!!! 👍👍👏👏🥇🤗😊
I've had this app for about 5 years. Its assisted me to chart an irregular cycle, keep notes for reference on losses and kept me informed on my current pregnancy which is going to term! I always recommend this app to anyone of childbearing age because you can keep track of when you spot, your period begins, your period ends, how long your cycle is, when you ovulate and any symptoms you have. It also charts your weight, how many steps you take and even some details of lovemaking (for TTC, of course 😎) It has both an absence mode, TTC mode and pregnancy mode. Pregnancy mode has been helpful because it provides an estimated due date, a countdown on how far along you are and a weekly update on where you're at in the pregnancy.
Another thing I love about it is that, although its a little less fancy than apps like, The Bump, its not full of ads or articles pushing products.
One improvement could be a photo album to track your bump weekly and a baby registry checklist and hospital packing check list which is why I only gave it 4 stars. Overall a great app and worth paying for!
2018 update: still loving the app! So on point that I don’t have to worry. I love the notifications. I love the fact that I can plan ahead for doctor’s appointments and vacations simply because the app is accurate. Keep doing what you are doing Period Tracker!!!! As much as I don’t like my time of the month, I absolutely ❤️ you!!!
2017 update: Four years later and I still love it!!! As I've aged and my period has started to change, it has helped in keeping track of the fluctuations so that my gyno and I can keep an accurate track of the change. Hopefully we can figure out what is going on. Thank you Period Tracker App for being my reliable source of information. I tell everyone about you! I coach young girls and tell their parents about your app so that they can track their daughter's periods.....so there's a new wave of frackers headed your way! :)
2013: I have been using this app for three years. The only thing I wish is that it could monitor for more than 1 person. I have to use another app to track my daughter's period.
- GP International LLC
- 58.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 GP Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.