By michael gieson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple way to score your darts games. A simple darts scorekeeper for Cricket and 301, 501 (or any other "01" game). Automatically calculates scores using easy to read buttons.
While playing 301, click a number multiple times. Each time a number is scored it changes color to indicate a single, double or triple. Points are calculated automatically.
While playing cricket, points are calculated automatically once a number is closed.
Convenient "minus" buttons allow you to easily correct any input mistakes while playing darts.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Up to 4 people can play at the same time
- Only the first person to close a number can score on it.
- Removing marks from a closed number will first remove any points scored on that number, then the marks.
- Indicator for current player.
- Click in the area for a mark, rather than a "plus" button to the side.
- Corrected double-tap / zoom issue.
- Corrected auto-complete pop-up issue when editing player names.
- No changes
Need a little work
This app is only OK. The basic idea is there, but a few changes would drastically improve it.
1) instead of having to tap a triple score three times, there should be a double and triple button. Or press and hold a score to access double or triple.
2) the plus and minus buttons are unneccesarily confusing. A simple undo button would be much more user friendly.
3) here is a BIG one. There is no bust feature. Instead of a bust, the score actually goes negative. This is elementary for a dart scoring app.
4) finally, when you are able to go out in any *01 game, the app should suggest what combination you need to win. It should also have a master in/out setting.
I will GLADLY improve my rating with any of these improvements. One star for each change.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 11, 2008
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: michael gieson
- © Copyright 2008 Mike Gieson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.