By On-Core Software LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wordfind Kids makes learning new words fun for your kids!
On-Core Wordfind Kids is the classic letter grid in which you try to find words hidden amongst the letters. Select words horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forwards or backwards.
The new Wordfind Kids was created in response to many requests for an easier, kid-friendly version. The words are easier and the grids are smaller than our classic Wordfind adult version. We've worked very hard, and painstakingly narrowed down our word list to contain non-offensive and kid-friendly words. We even had a septuagenarian laboriously edit our huge word list in order to ensure fun game playing, while excluding derogatory words. We've gone as far as to remove words such as: queen, reams, sack, tail, etc. due to the fact that even though many words themselves are mundane, they can have vulgar connotations. In the event that you find any word offensive, please write to us and we will remove it from future revisions!
On-Core Wordfind Kids features:
- Three levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Each level has it's own timer, so you can try to beat your best time at each level.
- A really cute Hint system to aid in finding words.
- Plenty of Animations and Sounds to keep your child entertained while they learn new words.
- Game auto-save, so that you can return to it at any time.
- Games are generated randomly so you will never play the same game twice.
- If you have an internet connection, the kids can lookup the words and their definitions. (Please note that an internet connection is not required to play the game.)
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed issues for iOS 8.
Support for retina displays.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: On-Core Software LLC
- © 2008-2014 On-Core
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.