Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 6.9.1
• Now you can bookmark your favorite topics in the community section to save them to your homepage
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• We appreciate your feedback, go to [Settings > Send us Feedback] to submit your ideas and bug reports. Your support helps us build the best app experience for parents and parents-to-be like you.
App needs some improvements
1) App should have a way to go back to the article you were reading when you click on a link. It just has a back arrow that takes you back to your daily tips. But if you've clicked on several links or embedded articles, it's a real pain to figure out how to navigate back to what you were looking at last. Other apps I use have to arrows, one to get back to the daily tips and one to go back to the last thing you were reading. 2) There should be a search tool in the app so you can find a group more easily. I wanted to look at the posts for the monthly group before my due date and could only scroll through the whole list (which would've taken too long). Why not add a search box? 3) There should be a way for me to view all of my posts or replies to previous discussion threads. In another app I use, you just click on a person's screen name, and you get access to everything they've previously posted. 4) Also, I agree with the miscarriage comment (need a quick and easy to tag yourself as "no longer pregnant" so you don't get all the updates and other emails about your growing baby -- not just unsubscribing).
Would be nice if it had an "I miscarried" option so you can stop getting updates.
I loved this app a lot (and still do!) but I miscarried on December 10th. There's a way to sign out of the app but there isn't a place to let them know you miscarried and would like to stop getting updates on your baby's development. Yes, you can go in to your email and unsubscribe, but it would be so great if there was an option in the app to say you've miscarried and would like to stop the notifications until you are pregnant again. I am putting this here since I don't know how to message the developers.
Just a thought as I'm sure there are plenty others who downloaded multiple pregnancy apps in their excitement, only to have to later make the time to unsubscribe from all of them by going through the "click this link and update your email preferences" hoops. It would be so nice to have a simple quick reset button in the app that would have the same effect but with less hassle. :)
I appreciate this app and all that it offers for soon to be mommies!
Being my first pregnancy, I was unsure of anything to expect. When I first found out my hubby and I were expecting I downloaded WTE. I have never been so informed on something in my life! It's actually pretty amazing to know what's happening weekly between the baby and your body. I have recommended to all my family and friends who are currently pregnant to check it out and now my best friend is using it as well. I can not rave enough about this app! The best part is being able to continue to use it after pregnancy, to help along with your new bundle of joy. I am due any day now (past my expected due date) and I will continue to use this app while my little boy goes through his first year and for future pregnancies! 😊
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 6.9.1
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2015 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.