Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 7.0
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- We appreciate your feedback and are working hard to bring you more updates soon.
- Go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your suggestions and bug reports.
- We'd love your help building the best app experience out there.
Relative, Informative, and Legit
Both my husband and I downloaded this app. It helps us to stay connected as well as help one another through each progression of our pregnancy as a couple. We love this app. I gave 4 stars because I wish it had a little MORE info for dads. Either way, it's our GO TO APP for questions on development, timing, what to expect (or not) within a specific realm. Every week we watch the videos together, then take the info as well as a ruler (measuring the baby based on the video footage) and both smile at how awesome our little one is growing. I noticed some of the symptoms I have not experienced such as nausea.. I suppose it's from following the "Grazing" info throughout the day. Yay!! Thanks for that! Well, I recommend downloading this app if your expecting, thinking about pregnancy or even interested in the development of the human body. It's amazing! Thank you God for creating us so wonderfully!
Interesting but doesn't cut it
Informational but interesting outlook. I have concerns regarding the diversity of helpful info distributed. I rated this app 4⭐️ when first dwnloaded back in July. I'm now 37 wks in February and have noticed that there were no African American mothers-to-be or families in your pix, blogs, stories, & videos. Unfortunately your app consistently shows that Caucasians are the only ones that have babies in the world and we all know that's false. After 8 mths I have to give this app 1⭐️ due to lack of diversity and I barely used it after some time noticing this. Viewing pix only of caucasians born doesn't help an African Amer. mother during pregnancy or prepare for delivery. My daughter clearly will not arrive in this world as a. caucasian which has a distinct look your own. No offense but seeing an African Amer. child in your pix and videos can help mothers such as my husband and I deal with anxiety and the excitement of childbirth. Your app can be helpful however not diversified enough to make it believable. Please think about updating your app with these concerns. Thanks.
Worth a download
I like this app because it is informational, and has kept me sane throughout my pregnancy. It keeps track of my gestation and due date, which I like, but I feel that your milestones and the fruit/vegetable for each month are off by a bit. Enough to make a difference. I'm 36 weeks and pretty sure my baby is bigger than a cantaloupe. I've never seen a 22 inch, 6 pound cantaloupe...lol
The community tab helped me talk to and relate to other real people going through the same things I am, and it has been a great resource. Overall, I like this app, I just think it needs to be a little more customizable and probably a bit more diverse. All the moms are white, all the suggested articles are of celebrity moms..it's a bit annoying to have this app turn into a tabloid.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 10, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.