Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pokergy is a poker tournament manager that runs on an iPhone or iPod Touch. Just press start and Pokergy will keep track of your blinds and announce when the blinds are going to increase. Once you start a tournament, it will run until you stop it or the tournament ends. You can exit Pokergy, take a phone call, let your screen lock, whatever. Pokergy will continue to run your tournament.
- Tournament timer to automatically track blind levels. Shows current and next blinds. Also allows you to navigate forward and backwards in the tournament structure. Tap the main display to select from a list of structures.
- Built in tournament structures that can be edited or removed.
- Custom tournament structures allowing you to set the level time, ante, small, and big blinds to whatever you like and as many levels as you like.
- Built in Seat Picker. Just enter the number of people in the tournament and the number of people at each table. Then let each person tap Pokergy to get a random table and seat assignment.
- Tournament details section that allows you to enter the number of entrants and the buy-in. Pokergy will determine what each finishing place should receive.
- Locking your device or exiting Pokergy will not stop a running tournament. When you go back to Pokergy the running tournament will appear as though you never exited. If you reach the end of a level while locked or outside of Pokergy, Pokergy will pause waiting for you to start the next level of the tournament.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Screen will not automatically lock while a tournament is running. You can still manually lock the screen.
- New cleaner look for the main display
- New icon
- New info section with a brief overview of pokergy
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 23, 2009
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blaine DaRonco
- © 2008 be|daronco
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.