By Digital Concepts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Countless riches, powerful spells, and unique items await as you defeat your foes in this action game. Outfit your character with the treasure you acquire and adapt to utilize spells and equipment available as you fend off wave after wave of monsters.
- Original title developed exclusively for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Captivating gameplay and beautiful graphics.
- Thousands of equipable items.
- Variety of spells and skills to learn and use.
- Gameplay feels like a mix of Tower Defense and action RPG.
- Something new and great for the iPhone and iPod Touch!
- User requests (like Autosave =)
What's New in Version 2.0
- Loot Master is OpenFeint enabled!
- Online Leaderboards
- And much more...
Bubble Pop Meets Diablo...
The new Open Feint support is great although I think the dev needs to have achievement messages pop up on top of the screen and not covering crucial play areas!
What you see is what you get in this game. Tap on the hordes of beasties, collect the loot they drop, equip the best of it onto your paper doll, and repeat. While no rocket science it is still pretty darned fun.
Not bad but.....
The game is ok. I don't think it's worth 3 dollars, 99 cents maybe. It needs a storyline, or at least a goal to the game. Also think it could use a feature that lets you compare the items that you have to the ones you pick up when you tap them. Hope that you update it soon.
not that fun
i thought that I would really like this game, but... it's not that good.
1. Too many glitches.
Bet the Dev don't play this game.
eg. Openfeintt messages pops up on where I need to touch all the time...
If i touch the message, it moves to other page.. .. BAD
2. Battle is not fun. no reaction.
3. not much.
I didn't want that much, but there isn't that much.