ACME Lie Detector Polygraph Scanner
By ACME Mobile Products
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Amuse and abuse your friends. Get them to confess to anything!
The ACME Lie Detector is a novelty polygraph for fun and amusement. It simulates a real lie detector.
The cool steampunk style graphics with realistic needle movements in the VUE style meter and audio signals add to the effect.
1. Press the reset button and hold it to begin the detection.
2. Ask the "victim" a question while holding your finger on the reset.
3. After hearing the answer to the question tilt the phone in the direction of TRUE or FALSE to predetermine what the lie detector will read.
4. Release the reset button while tilted in the direction you desire.
5. It is important to release the reset after you have tilted the phone (the tilt can be slight) this will lock the detector till the reset is touched again.
6. Ask the "victim" to place their thumb on the PLACE THUMB HERE button for a few seconds for scanning, the needle will swing and then stop on the pre-determined indicator lighting the TRUE or FALSE lamp and making a buzz sound.
7. Laugh at your mystified friends as they try to explain why they are lying.
Shout-out to all our Japanese and Australian fans.
What's New in Version 2.0
- User Interface looks real
- updated information view
Just simply awesome!
I never knew I had so many nervous friends. And who would blame them? Especially the way I question things.
PUNK'd - Sooooo sneaky ;)
This isn't a real lie detector it's better. I asked these girls a few suggestive questions and got a confession when I confronted them with their "lies". Too much fun.
Stupid and fake don't buy
It's stupid lame an needs lots of work it's super fake and nobody bought it so save your money
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 28, 2009
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ACME Mobile Products
- © 2008 ACME Mobile Products, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.